reliable sources for learning forex trading

Could you share your perspective on whether reading books is a viable learning option for understanding forex trading? I continue to hold the belief that it isn't.
Reading books can be a valuable learning option for understanding forex trading. However, practical application and real-world experience are equally crucial. Combining book knowledge with hands-on trading can enhance your understanding and effectiveness in the forex market.

Agreed, mate.
But for me practice prevails by all means.
I of course have devoted some time i nthe beginning for learnign super fundamental stuff about trading and even nowadays continue reading some insightful articles or maybe blogs of professional traders, but I prefer practice all the time over reading or watching stuff.
I ain't know whether my approach is right, unless it stops working for me, I'mma continue doing it.

Besides learning, also need practice to learn live how market conditions work. We can use the demo account provided by the broker for the learning process. If you are mentally prepared with a real account, it is much better to build trading psychology.

Reading books can be a valuable learning option for understanding forex trading. However, practical application and real-world experience are equally crucial. Combining book knowledge with hands-on trading can enhance your understanding and effectiveness in the forex market.
What books would you recommend?

Back