reliable sources for learning forex trading

Could you share your perspective on whether reading books is a viable learning option for understanding forex trading? I continue to hold the belief that it isn't.

Hey dear friends, How you doing?
Could you recommend some reliable sources or websites for learning about forex trading strategies
Two reliable resources to check out are Investopedia and BabyPips. They offer valuable insights and guides to get you started on the right track.

yes, I couldn't agree more about Babypips. and its forum is super active you will receive the respond immediately.

Spot on! The community here on FPA is also really great and sophisticated, but my impression here is that people are much less tolerant of dumb questions on this platform ;)

There are so many resources we can learn forex, watch video tutorials YT, and read educational pipsology at Babypips, but I think the most important is learning by doing, we can optimize the usage demo account to develop trading strategies and skills.

Spot on! The community here on FPA is also really great and sophisticated, but my impression here is that people are much less tolerant of dumb questions on this platform ;)
You're right; each community has its own dynamics. It's essential to foster a supportive atmosphere while encouraging learning

There are so many resources we can learn forex, watch video tutorials YT, and read educational pipsology at Babypips, but I think the most important is learning by doing, we can optimize the usage demo account to develop trading strategies and skills.
bsolutely, hands-on experience is often the best teacher in forex trading. While resources like Babypips and YouTube tutorials provide valuable knowledge, practicing in a demo account allows you to apply what you've learned and fine-tune your strategies.

Could you share your perspective on whether reading books is a viable learning option for understanding forex trading? I continue to hold the belief that it isn't.
For reliable sources to learn forex trading, check out educational websites like BabyPips, investopedia.com, and ForexFactory. They offer beginner-friendly guides, articles, and forums where you can pick up trading knowledge and connect with the trading community.

bsolutely, hands-on experience is often the best teacher in forex trading. While resources like Babypips and YouTube tutorials provide valuable knowledge, practicing in a demo account allows you to apply what you've learned and fine-tune your strategies. here
Absolutely right! Theoretical knowledge about Forex trading is important, but without practical experience you will not be able to achieve success.

Back