• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Reputable Forex Broker and CFD broker?

gooney

Recruit
Please could someone recommend a forex and CFD broker that is not a bucket shop and market maker? I was thinking about using Thinkforex in Auckland, NZ but too many bad reviews saying that they are a bucket shop who hunt your stop losses. I would prefer a ECN or STP broker instead of a market maker. I was considering Pepperstone or Gomarkets but I am not sure how reputable they are. I will do some searching online to find out more.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

Personally, I would recommend you to stick wiht brokers suh as Market.com and AvaFx since they have quick and simpler deposit process and you can start trading with as little as $100. In case of AvaFx Forex trade, CFD and Stock are all run under a single account with a handsome bonus of about $2000 to the first deposit. You can choose to try them or look for better options else where. Thank you and enjoying the trading.

Back