RESOLVED Case# 2013-116 | FXFORME vs capitaloneforex.com

They also owe me money, Acc# 55453
They debited a withdrawal from my account on the 6th of August. It never arrived, I asked them what's going on. I got reply:

"As our financial department is out of the country attending a formative training for the past 5 days and will be coming back after 3 days .
Therefore sending any Bank Wire Transfer withdrawal will be delayed until than"........... What rubbish. Since when will a financial company send their ENTIRE (1 person?) finance department away for 5 days, all lies.

I sent subsequent emails, more withdrawal requests for the rest of my money. Everything was ignored. They owe me about $1500.

Dear All members

I received a call from Mr Enrico from Capitaloneone forex company yesterday about my case.
We talked about the case and he sent the withdrawal amount to my bank account and I just received the Swift copy of transaction from Mr Samir Beool almost 2 hours ago.
So the problem about my account number 55531 has been solved.
Good luck to everyone.

by the way I will be here to help if anyone needs my help.

Regards:
P.G.

It's too bad issues keep taking so long to get fixed. It looks like a case about to go to a vote is becoming the main way to get withdrawals processed.

Back