Resolved:FBS chart anomalies

Jo_johny

Recruit
Guys, just now my account in FBS got MC-ed, but if I'm looking at the chart, it's very odd. The price suddenly drop from 1940is to 1917is, and it only happen with FBS. Have compared it woth other broker's chart and there's no such price drop. Is this a scam @FBS Official Manager ?

IMG-20231113-WA0004.jpg

At least one of my brokers had the same spike this morning, stopping out 2 of my trades at 1920. Several others had a spike to a lesser extent like down to 1927, so not quite as bad. I wrote it off to different liquidity providers and a lesson to watch my margins a bit closer.

At least one of my brokers had the same spike this morning, stopping out 2 of my trades at 1920. Several others had a spike to a lesser extent like down to 1927, so not quite as bad. I wrote it off to different liquidity providers and a lesson to watch my margins a bit closer.
Since most of the broker's chart has the lowest by 1933-1934, it's looks like a SL hunter or scam for me.. care to spill which brokers that spiked? So i can stay away from them

I have no issue mentioning the brokers but it is policy here ay FPA that you can't mention names of brokers that are not the subject of the scam thread. I got into trouble for this and had my posts moderated for a year before gaining forgiveness.

Whilst I can't mention names, just look around you will find others with the same spike.

I traded with FBS for several years until they booted me. They never struck me as scam artists like some brokers here, but their execution was never the best(IMHO). I was trading a long term stratgey so execution was never big deal for me but I did notice it.

I have no issue mentioning the brokers but it is policy here ay FPA that you can't mention names of brokers that are not the subject of the scam thread. I got into trouble for this and had my posts moderated for a year before gaining forgiveness.

Whilst I can't mention names, just look around you will find others with the same spike.

I traded with FBS for several years until they booted me. They never struck me as scam artists like some brokers here, but their execution was never the best(IMHO). I was trading a long term stratgey so execution was never big deal for me but I did notice it.
So you can get booted if you keep winning in this broker.. i actually afraid and had suspicion tjat these kind of thing will happen, that's why i always keep my capital low.

So you can get booted if you keep winning in this broker.. i actually afraid and had suspicion tjat these kind of thing will happen, that's why i always keep my capital low.
I won't say it was that. My strategy is controversial - some brokers are tolerant and others less so. I have no issue with them and they did give me all of my money when they terminated my account. I was sad to see them go...

Back to the topic, here is a search of reddit and you can see there are a lot of unhappy gold traders out there today....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Forex/search/?q=xauusd&restrict_sr=1&sort=new

I think i have the same strategy with you, that's why I haven't losing any money these couple of years, just these my last trades i used a very risky approach. But just can't accept with these anomalies, I'm okay to get MC as long it's fair..

Thanks for the discussion man..
I won't say it was that. My strategy is controversial - some brokers are tolerant and others less so. I have no issue with them and they did give me all of my money when they terminated my account. I was sad to see them go...

Back to the topic, here is a search of reddit and you can see there are a lot of unhappy gold traders out there today....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Forex/search/?q=xauusd&restrict_sr=

Hi all, just to update, FBS has refund some of my balance, I don't know how they calculate it, but it less then my last equity before it MC. And i loss the opportunity of my last buy open position, since the price has shooting up. But again thank you for this forum to give me some insight and at least i recover some of my fund. Thanks

Hi all, just to update, FBS has refund some of my balance, I don't know how they calculate it, but it less then my last equity before it MC. And i loss the opportunity of my last buy open position, since the price has shooting up. But again thank you for this forum to give me some insight and at least i recover some of my fund. Thanks
You are most welcome but still we need an update from @FBS Official Manager regarding it.

Back