Resolved - UFX Markets MY Latest Withdrawal Status July 2013

christhomasp

Recruit
Hi guys,
Deposited about USD 14,000 Opted for the bonus. Terms and Conditions of Bonus pasted below :

"30% Bonus Plan Terms and Conditions: Clients may not make any withdrawals until the necessary trading volume is completed. Please note that until the required trading volume has been satisfied, withdrawals of bonus funds or trading profit are not allowed. UFXMarkets refers to trading volume in round turns. You may opt out of the bonus program, in which case, no minimum trading volume needs to be reached before requesting a withdrawal. However, if you do receive a bonus, and request a withdrawal before the trading volume conditions are met, only your initial deposit less profits or losses may be withdrawn and trading will not be permitted on the remaining bonus amount and/or any profit generated. In order to clarify, if you were to deposit $10,000 and receive our 30% bonus of $3,000 and you placed one trade and made a $500 profit, now, your total account balance would be $13,500. If you submitted a withdrawal request to close the account, you would only be able to withdraw your initial deposit of $10,000. In addition, your account would be closed and you would be unable to continue trading with UFXMarkets. 30% Bonus Volume Requirements: A bonus of less than $1,000 is subject to a $1 million trading volume per $100 bonus credit received. A bonus of more than $1,000 is subject to a $1.5 million trading volume per $100 bonus credit received. A bonus of more than $1,500 will be provided as a pending bonus. There is no time limitation to achieve the trading requirements. 'Pending bonus' refers to a bonus that UFXMarkets gives to clients in two parts. The first part of the bonus is given at the time of the deposit and the second part is given to the client when he finishes the first round of trading volume required. For example: If a client were to deposit $10,000, he is eligible for a 30% pending bonus of $3,000 (subject to a $45 million trading volume). The customer will be given $1,500 at the time of the deposit and $1,500 more once the first $22.5 million trading volume. Upon completing the first $22.5 million trading volume, he will also be able to withdraw the first part of the bonus ($1,500). The 30% Bonus is a welcome bonus and is only valid for traders who are making a first deposit with UFXMarkets.* Trading Signals are available for Gold and Platinum account holders only."

Got an account manager. Made about USD 5000 profits with his help. Was asked by account manager to put in USD 4500 more which I did. The trades made with help of the account manager thereafter pretty much went downhill. Just before I reached almost touching USD20000 I closed all my trades and did not trade after that at all even though I was pretty much asked repeatedly by Account Manager to trade.
So currently I have not breached any of the Bonus terms and Conditions as they had only given me USD1500 Bonus. So my initial capital of USD18500 and bonus of USD1500 is still in account. So I have kept to terms of the following

"However, if you do receive a bonus, and request a withdrawal before the trading volume conditions are met, only your initial deposit less profits or losses may be withdrawn and trading will not be permitted on the remaining bonus amount and/or any profit generated. In order to clarify, if you were to deposit $10,000 and receive our 30% bonus of $3,000 and you placed one trade and made a $500 profit, now, your total account balance would be $13,500. If you submitted a withdrawal request to close the account, you would only be able to withdraw your initial deposit of $10,000. In addition, your account would be closed and you would be unable to continue trading with UFXMarkets."

I expressed my interest in withdrawing my capital of 18500 and reminding them of the term mentioned above a few times am successfully in the process of withdrawing the cash. The process works the following way. Applied for withdrawal on 30/6/2013. I got an email from them with withdrawal receipt number etc. NOW the process of APPROVING my withdrawal is on its way. IT will take 4 WORKING DAYS for that.
This THURSDAY the 4/7/2013 my withdrawal request SHOULD be processed and APPROVED. And there after it will take about 7 to 10 days for the money to get back into my credit card.

I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY TRANSACTION. When I get my money back in my account I will leave them a good review

UFX Markets
Year since: 2007
Headquarters: Limassol, Cyprus
Company registration: Reliantco Investments Ltd, Cyprus
Regulation: CySEC license 127/10; FSA UK (#569242);
Registered with 23 regulatory authorities across Europe (BaFin Germany, CNMV Spain, FSA Poland, Italy, Denmark, Malta, FSC Bulgaria and other).

The broker has one star rating (meaning stay away) at 100ForexBrokers reviews section, and B]Scam[/B] rating here at the FPA review section.

So, yes, very good luck with your withdrawal request.

RahmanSL made a point here.
Also as you see they are regulated, if they do any problem just make a complaint through the regulator anyways they have very big problems there and you will add more pressure.

Cheers guys. Found out today that my withdrawal request is APPROVED. Now will take about 7 working days for the money to appear in my credit card. Will keep you all posted

Got my money back from ufx markets

Screen Shot 2013-07-07 at 6.31.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-07-07 at 6.31.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-07-07 at 7.21.47 PM.png
I was sceptical till I saw money in my account today. I cant say anything bad about UFX Markets as I have money in my account all fully paid back. I feel sorry for all those who had bad experience with UFX markets. And I wish those who are waiting for their profits back from UFX Markets a speedy transaction. Attached are the proofs of my deposited money. ALL THE BEST TRADING.

Back