Retail forex traders don't make money?

You are right, but there are good traders that make money from forex market. Although its not easy to make consistent money but professional traders control their nerves and maintain a steady flow of income from forex trading.

Many of the Forex traders who are actually doing their trading on a professional basis are the ones who can make the maximum amount of profits if they can spot a good trading opportunity :)

Many of the Forex traders who are actually doing their trading on a professional basis are the ones who can make the maximum amount of profits if they can spot a good trading opportunity :)
Yes, already many profesional trader they can making good earning through forex business, because they also work with profesional in business, although retail trader I think also have opportunity to making money with forex.

Yes, already many profesional trader they can making good earning through forex business, because they also work with profesional in business, although retail trader I think also have opportunity to making money with forex.
Which professionals in business are you referring to?

Retailer traders are not looser all the time .There are many traders who start with less investment they never had a big amount in their capital even then too they are making good money from forex trading.

I don't think that we can make a sweeping generalization that retail traders don't make money. Yes, becoming a successful trader is not easy because it takes time to learn and in the meantime you can make some mistakes that can make you give up on the idea altogether. That said, some people do make money and good money at that. It all depends on the individual.

I don't think that we can make a sweeping generalization that retail traders don't make money. Yes, becoming a successful trader is not easy because it takes time to learn and in the meantime you can make some mistakes that can make you give up on the idea altogether. That said, some people do make money and good money at that. It all depends on the individual.

Many of the retail traders are actually making a good amount of income in their trading and the reason why trading is so important for us is that if we will trade correctly then only we can earn :)

Ignoring is the best option when anyone says like this. Obviously retail traders are making money. People use to judge everything with their own experience. They think I failed it means no one makes money. Common human psychology is that we don't ready to accept our failure. We used to find out excuses. They will not say I took the wrong decision. They will say market went against them. Market is responsible for my loss.

Yes every one thinks according to his experience , if they make money think this is profitable business. On the other hand they will say forex business is total loss. I learn after many practice you can make trading profitable when do trading at right time with right psychology and strategy. Here people make money , we can not say forex is not giving earning to anyone.

As far as I know, not all retail traders earn something. There are definitely some who make a good profit and teach newbies but just a few.

Back