Scalping strategies

I personally positively relate to scalping strategies but sometimes scalping doesn't worth it. I mean that there are situations where scalping doesn't work at all hence traders have to trade in long. Scalping is good for beginners mainly because its strategies aren't so difficult to understand, I'd advice novices to try trading by the trend line and apply various strategies like triangle, trend reversal (double top and bottom) and stuff like that. The rest of the traders have to start trading H4-W1 mainly because to my mind it's easier to predict the price movement by fundamental analysis imho.

Scalping is the one of the best strategies in trading and designed to profit from from small price changes. Different type of scalping strategies are used in trading. Traders can must use this strategies to make profits. I can read lots of articles about the scalping strategies and I learn lots information.

I personally positively relate to scalping strategies but sometimes scalping doesn't worth it. I mean that there are situations where scalping doesn't work at all hence traders have to trade in long. Scalping is good for beginners mainly because its strategies aren't so difficult to understand, I'd advice novices to try trading by the trend line and apply various strategies like triangle, trend reversal (double top and bottom) and stuff like that. The rest of the traders have to start trading H4-W1 mainly because to my mind it's easier to predict the price movement by fundamental analysis imho.
Whether scalping is the right strategy depends on a few things, you are right, not all market conditions favour this. It might be a good way for beginners to learn, as long as they avoid overtrading.

Scalping may not be a good strategy for every because of the time required to monitor charts for the correct setup. But it can work and with discipline be profitable.

From my experience (not extensive but by no means limited) the best strategies are based around price action combined with pivot points or some type of leading indicator of the sort. FPA has some good content on this to help you refine your own unique approach.

Scalping comes with its own pros and cons. So it's always advisable to go for it after getting well-versed with the concept and proper techniques.

There are lots of scalping strategies but I want to point one the one which in my opinion is effective. It is called "stochastic osccillator". The term stochastic relates to the point of the current price in relation to its range over a recent period of time. By comparing the price of a security to its recent range, a stochastic attempts to provide potential turning points. Scalping with the use of such an oscillator aims to capture moves in trending market. Prices tend to close near the extremes of the recent range before a turning point occurs. Also, contrary, short positions would be used in a downward trending market.
Yea I remember about that indicators, is it really useful for scalping? I haven't tried that out yet.

Scalping comes with its own pros and cons. So it's always advisable to go for it after getting well-versed with the concept and proper techniques.

I agree, I think it comes down to the person you are. If you are happy to take small consistent losses for smaller gains then scalping will suit. If you have no problem holding swing trading is for you. I think people run into problems when they try to swing trade or scalp and it doesn't suit them best

Back