Scam alert: WorldWideMarkets

Those articles in their TOS agreement specifically state that:

"We will exercise the rights in clause ##.# as soon as reasonably practical after we become aware of . . . "

If you traded for 6 months before they suddenly noticed that news trading was somehow manifest error, arbitrage, and manipulation, it looks to me like they must have a very dim awareness.

bsht

to me it looks total scam, if order was executed through platform and accepted its final, its SCAM like XM and others brokers in questionable jurisdictions want you to believe, they actually steal this profit, in solid jurisdictions its criminal case, at USA it wouldn't e possible, EU is moving forward.....

Very bad experience with Worldwidemarkets.

My experience with this broker (Worldwidemarkets) has been terrible.

All the earnings that I obtained during the year 2013 refuse to give them to me. Approximately 30.000$. I am sorry to denounce this type of facts, but we cannot consent them.

I know that other traders have the same thing happened to my.

I know that another traders has happened like to my and it is necessary to do it public in order that not continue happening.

Regards.

You can also put your complaint to FCA , because they recently obtained a UK forex license and open a UK office.

Those articles in their TOS agreement specifically state that:

"We will exercise the rights in clause ##.# as soon as reasonably practical after we become aware of . . . "

If you traded for 6 months before they suddenly noticed that news trading was somehow manifest error, arbitrage, and manipulation, it looks to me like they must have a very dim awareness.

It means they violate own Terms and conditions so have to pay profits. Any reactionf from BVI financial watchdog?

My experience with this broker (Worldwidemarkets) has been terrible.

All the earnings that I obtained during the year 2013 refuse to give them to me. Approximately 30.000$. I am sorry to denounce this type of facts, but we cannot consent them.

I know that other traders have the same thing happened to my.

I know that another traders has happened like to my and it is necessary to do it public in order that not continue happening.

Regards.

It took them 6 months to "notice" you are arbitraging allegedly?

If they emailed you on January why you waited till now?

It means they violate own Terms and conditions so have to pay profits. Any reactionf from BVI financial watchdog?

No, any response from BVI. I think this regulator is a scam as well. A scam regulator for scam brokers: a good business.

In my opinion we should already vote. In my opinion It is clear that WorldWideMarkets is not going to participate or answer.

Thank you very much!

Keep trying to contact the BVI. They aren't the most active regulator, but they have been known to throw out brokers that get too many complaints.

Back