Scammed by Binary BrokerZ

lieb1955

Recruit
I was scammed by Binary BrokerZ out of my life's savings under the impression that my money was invested and growing. Can anyone please help me to recover my money or know the whereabouts of the thugs who scammed me?

Charge: Theft of Investment Funds.
Amount: US$ 88 963.85

DSMG Ltd trading as Binary Brokerz
Victory House 205,
Archbishop Makarios Avenue,
Limassol, Cyprus.
Tel: +357 2400 0360
Their email address is support@binarybrokerz.com

After doing a background check, I opened an investment account with Binary Brokerz on 02/11/2016 and followed up with a deposit of USD250 as a start. During this phase I was “earning” some good returns. This investment was followed up with a further investment of $1,000 on 17 February 2016. The two transactions above were done via my credit card. (Bank Statements are available) I was then contacted by Joseph Byrnes, the senior account manager and Lisa Foster, his superior with the suggestion to increase the investment in order to achieve a “VIP status” and then the account would be managed by Binary Brokerz investors. In order to convince me to go ahead with the investment, a projection was even submitted to me by Joseph Byrnes on 6/06/2016. I made 3 further transfers namely, $26,937.07 on 03/18/2016, $12,884.33 on 06/14/2016 and a further $34,783.97 on 12 July 2016, therefore bringing the total investment to $75,855.37 at that stage (10/07/2016). Please note that after the last deposit, my account balance was USD125 000 that included the “growth” at that stage. The larger transfers were made via wired transfer transactions. During the Brexit vote on 23/06/2016, the account suffered some losses but Joseph Byrnes, the senior account manager, managed to “recover the losses” and the account balance went up to USD134 000. He might have used some so-called bonuses to recoup the losses but that was not discussed with me. On 15/08/2016 I was contacted by a person introducing herself as Mila Romanov, a senior account manager who stated that she has replaced Joseph Byrnes, who requested another deposit of USD10,000 in order to “secure” a bonus. This was weird taking into account what the account balance was supposed to be. I deposited USD8 500 on the same day via my Standard Bank credit card. This was the last deposit into my account bringing to total money invested to $84,355.37. I requested a cash out of USD10 000 on 22-08-2016 and I got a response from the support group that the request is being processed. This was the start of a nightmare as I was not receiving any response from Lisa Foster, the person to authorize the withdrawal at all. On 13/10/2016, I requested a total withdrawal of my funds. I eventually managed to contact a lady named Emma Scott, a senior support manager, who responded and stated that she could not pay out the investment due to pending bonuses. My account however indicated that there was no “pending bonuses”. I was contacted by Mila Romanov telephonically who stated that I needed to invest a further USD5 000 in order to release a bonus. I refused to do so as I had no assurance that it would be the case. I was then also contacted by Lisa Foster telephonically, who stated that the Chief Analyst, Robert Kerry would address the “problems with the account” and the lack of performance. He stated that he was doing “Bulk Trading” and that it would appear like a loss and would take on average 3 months to produce results, which would be estimated at around 70% return over the 3 months, which is not abnormal for binary trading. I saw it as a loss and once again requested cash out. Mr Robert Kerry responded that he informed me that it would appear like a loss but I have no reference to that “Bulk Investment”. To date that has obviously not materialised as the drive was obviously to get all the money to disappear from the account. On 26/01/2017 Mr Nicholas Cavalieri, the third director at Binary Brokerz contacted me to invest more money which I have turned down on 29/01/2017 and expressed my concerns regarding my investment towards him in writing. I never got a response from him and did not invest any further funds. No matter what I do, I cannot withdraw my investment funds from this company. This can only mean that my investment has possibly been stolen. It is imperative that my account be cashed out to me. On 03/03/2017, I was contacted by a person who introduced as Mr Vincent who urged stated that he would help me to withdraw my funds but he never transferred the funds into my account. On 04/03/2017 my account balance went to zero and I could not get any further response from that company. I wish to lodge a claim in the amount of US$ 84,355.37, the amount I have invested in the first place to be returned to me. I am of the opinion that Binary Brokerz was a scam in the first place with the figures and growth indications nothing but fraud.

Th
I was scammed by Binary BrokerZ out of my life's savings under the impression that my money was invested and growing. Can anyone please help me to recover my money or know the whereabouts of the thugs who scammed me?

Charge: Theft of Investment Funds.
Amount: US$ 88 963.85

DSMG Ltd trading as Binary Brokerz
Victory House 205,
Archbishop Makarios Avenue,
Limassol, Cyprus.
Tel: +357 2400 0360
Their email address is support@binarybrokerz.com

After doing a background check, I opened an investment account with Binary Brokerz on 02/11/2016 and followed up with a deposit of USD250 as a start. During this phase I was “earning” some good returns. This investment was followed up with a further investment of $1,000 on 17 February 2016. The two transactions above were done via my credit card. (Bank Statements are available) I was then contacted by Joseph Byrnes, the senior account manager and Lisa Foster, his superior with the suggestion to increase the investment in order to achieve a “VIP status” and then the account would be managed by Binary Brokerz investors. In order to convince me to go ahead with the investment, a projection was even submitted to me by Joseph Byrnes on 6/06/2016. I made 3 further transfers namely, $26,937.07 on 03/18/2016, $12,884.33 on 06/14/2016 and a further $34,783.97 on 12 July 2016, therefore bringing the total investment to $75,855.37 at that stage (10/07/2016). Please note that after the last deposit, my account balance was USD125 000 that included the “growth” at that stage. The larger transfers were made via wired transfer transactions. During the Brexit vote on 23/06/2016, the account suffered some losses but Joseph Byrnes, the senior account manager, managed to “recover the losses” and the account balance went up to USD134 000. He might have used some so-called bonuses to recoup the losses but that was not discussed with me. On 15/08/2016 I was contacted by a person introducing herself as Mila Romanov, a senior account manager who stated that she has replaced Joseph Byrnes, who requested another deposit of USD10,000 in order to “secure” a bonus. This was weird taking into account what the account balance was supposed to be. I deposited USD8 500 on the same day via my Standard Bank credit card. This was the last deposit into my account bringing to total money invested to $84,355.37. I requested a cash out of USD10 000 on 22-08-2016 and I got a response from the support group that the request is being processed. This was the start of a nightmare as I was not receiving any response from Lisa Foster, the person to authorize the withdrawal at all. On 13/10/2016, I requested a total withdrawal of my funds. I eventually managed to contact a lady named Emma Scott, a senior support manager, who responded and stated that she could not pay out the investment due to pending bonuses. My account however indicated that there was no “pending bonuses”. I was contacted by Mila Romanov telephonically who stated that I needed to invest a further USD5 000 in order to release a bonus. I refused to do so as I had no assurance that it would be the case. I was then also contacted by Lisa Foster telephonically, who stated that the Chief Analyst, Robert Kerry would address the “problems with the account” and the lack of performance. He stated that he was doing “Bulk Trading” and that it would appear like a loss and would take on average 3 months to produce results, which would be estimated at around 70% return over the 3 months, which is not abnormal for binary trading. I saw it as a loss and once again requested cash out. Mr Robert Kerry responded that he informed me that it would appear like a loss but I have no reference to that “Bulk Investment”. To date that has obviously not materialised as the drive was obviously to get all the money to disappear from the account. On 26/01/2017 Mr Nicholas Cavalieri, the third director at Binary Brokerz contacted me to invest more money which I have turned down on 29/01/2017 and expressed my concerns regarding my investment towards him in writing. I never got a response from him and did not invest any further funds. No matter what I do, I cannot withdraw my investment funds from this company. This can only mean that my investment has possibly been stolen. It is imperative that my account be cashed out to me. On 03/03/2017, I was contacted by a person who introduced as Mr Vincent who urged stated that he would help me to withdraw my funds but he never transferred the funds into my account. On 04/03/2017 my account balance went to zero and I could not get any further response from that company. I wish to lodge a claim in the amount of US$ 84,355.37, the amount I have invested in the first place to be returned to me. I am of the opinion that Binary Brokerz was a scam in the first place with the figures and growth indications nothing but fraud.
The website has below notice from last 6-7 month I guess.

Dear Visitor,
Please note that binarybrokerz.com has ceased all activities in your region and no longer provide its services to clients. We are available to answer any inquiry via email with the following contact emails:

Billing inquiries:support@binarybrokerz.com
Account back office:compliance@binarybrokerz.com

I have attempted on several occasions to contact Binary Brokerz in order to recover my funds using the Binary Brokerz support link as suggested but got no response from them. The standard is no response when a situation is not in favour of Binary Brokerz. Maybe some of the Forex Peace Army members had a different experience. Please let me know.

What a scam! Issue a credit card Chargeback, and I would also contact winchargeback immediately.

I have attempted on several occasions to contact Binary Brokerz in order to recover my funds using the Binary Brokerz support link as suggested but got no response from them. The standard is no response when a situation is not in favour of Binary Brokerz. Maybe some of the Forex Peace Army members had a different experience. Please let me know.
I would like to know what steps have you taken so far?

What a scam! Issue a credit card Chargeback, and I would also contact winchargeback immediately.

I have taken it up with my bank credit card division and was informed that I can only do a chargeback within 60 days of the transaction. My last transaction was in August 2016 for $8,000. The rest of my funds were wired transactions. Hence my request for help.

The actions taken so far are:
1. I have approached Binary Brokerz on several occasions to cash out but without success. Correspondence is available.

2. Approached the bank credit card division in order to do a cashback on the card transactions. One can only do the within 60 days of the transaction.

3. Open a docket with the South African Police but to dat cannot get a progress report from them.

4. I have reported the matter with the FBI but as a non American citizen, it seems that it was a waste pf time.

It seems that I have exhausted most avenues at this stage.

Back