• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by Ken Alison (BinaryTriumph Strategy)

I am having an issue with a company

calebjor

Recruit
I have been searching for BinBot Pro settings on YouTube last year. I have found a YouTube video with title: SO I RAN MY BINBOTPRO ROBOT FOR 1 HOUR AND THIS HAPPENED. The video was created by Ken Alison (the Owner of "BinaryTriumph Strategy" YouTube Channel).

The video shows his live trading session using the script and settings on BinBot Pro for 1 hour. Then i search for another video called "(NEW*) Testimonials -Trading With BinaryTriumph Script & Settings On BinBotPro - $30,000 Withdrawal" and look for his contact information. Then I have added him on Skype. His Skype Name is "ken.alison_".

I was interested in the BinaryTriumph Strategy Script for the robot and BinaryTriumph Forex Robot (Expert Advisor). He gave me the quotations for the BinaryTriumph Strategy Script and BinaryTriumph Forex Robot. Then I have sent USD$698 funds to his PerfectMoney account. His PerfectMoney account number is "U17353134 (Ken Account)." After I have sent him the funds he notified me that he have received the funds. He also told me that after updating the new settings I will receive them later on Tuesday, 2 April, 2019 that day.

I have sent follow up messages to Ken Alison regarding when can I expect my orders to be delivered. Although he read my messages but my questions have been ignored.

I been waiting for more than 2 months and I still have not receive the BinaryTriumph Strategy Script and Forex Robot. I can confirm that he is a scammer and I have been scammed by him. I highly recommend everyone to stay away from him. Do not fall for his scam!

I have published a video to proof that I have been scammed by Ken Alison (BinaryTriumph Strategy).

Scammed by Ken Alison (BinaryTriumph Strategy)

Back