scammed by maxcfd

--------------------------------------------------------------
HI
Thanks for your info.They dont answer my e-mails anymore and i haven't received my refund as yet.
I did refuse to send those documentations.Hope we will be able to get some help here.

Greetings.

--------------------------------------------------------------
HI
Thanks for your info.They dont answer my e-mails anymore and i haven't received my refund as yet.
I did refuse to send those documentations.Hope we will be able to get some help here.

Greetings.
-----------------------------
HI
ACC NO. 2111099

1. Currently no refund received from MAXCFD.

2. Greetings

HI ACCNO. 2111099

From 2018-04-13 several mails was send to James Xavier due to the fact that i cant logged in my account for a withdrawel.He requested me to log in with e-mail sandra.browers@gmail.com which is not my e-mail address.I asked him why should i use an e-mail address which is not mine,no respond to that.

Still struggle to login my account.

Currently no refund as yet.

Greetings

HI ACCNO. 2111099

From 2018-04-13 several mails was send to James Xavier due to the fact that i cant logged in my account for a withdrawel.He requested me to log in with e-mail sandra.browers@gmail.com which is not my e-mail address.I asked him why should i use an e-mail address which is not mine,no respond to that.

Still struggle to login my account.

Currently no refund as yet.

Greetings
--------------------------------------------
Hi
On 2018-04-30 and 2018-05-08 an email was send to csupport@maxcfd.com to Xavier James,no response as yet regarding my refund.

@Trust, MaxCFD has already been labeled scam by FPA, so you cannot file a Traders Court Case.

You may leave a review if you have not already done so.

At least now you may be a little bit more informed about how not everybody that claims to be a broker is actually a broker. And you've helped someone else get avoid getting scammed.

Back