scammed by maxcfd

Sandra the reality is;

there are real Forex brokers and there are front Forex brokers. The real ones are usually part of large financial institutions like: Ameritrade financial services and they offer few forex pairs to trade, most of them are not offering crypto yet. Then there are the fake ones that are simple websites with a bank accounts and rookie traders send them money. In return for your money you get a "demo account" that they refer as "the real thing" and make you believe that you are trading Forex with actual currency. Because 90% of new traders lose they have no need to make real currency trades on your behalf.. you play in a sand box and then they take your USD lol.

Now, some of these front brokers are so fed up with the whole process of "meet and greet" for new traders and going through registration and then answering questions and all that good stuff, that they simply take your money and hope you give up asking for it. Hence why they make you agree with their terms and conditions that you are ready to loose all of your investment.

There is no law that can compel them to give you any of it back. It is that simple.

..So what do you do now?
Well, lets look back at why you sent them the money in the first place. I think it is because you wanted the money risk experience, this is the only way to learn trades and become successful. You need to feel the stress of trading. And you can still get most of that experience by trading with the account information you received.

If you did not figure this out before sending your money then you probably are part of this 90% loosing category anyways and you can't really blame the broker for taking your cash because that's what they do. Sharks!

Good Luck!

HI

I send a mail again on 2017-01-23 to MaxCFD. Lenad replied with the same e-mail that was send by several people from their support stating i must complete my account verification process first which required me to send my personal information.I refuse to do so.

The last person i dealt with was Amy Delton now is Lenad and he knows nothing about this matter which means i have to start again from the beginning to explain this matter which is going to cause a delay .Everytime when i deal with their support service then after a while a new ticket no. has been created and then i have to deal with a new person.

To date no refund has been received.Amy Delton informed me that the finance office was bust dealing with my matter.No luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will request Lenard to come and respond on this side too.
Please advice what to do further.

Greetings

---------------------------------
HI
Kindly note that on 2017-12-28 Amy Delton e-mailed me stating that my withdrawel has being processed by their finance team and will get back to me.
No refund has been received from MaxCFD and did not receive my log in details yet.
Just wonder how long does it take to process my withdrawel.
This matter is long outstanding,speed up the process.

Greetings.
Sandra
HI

I send a mail again on 2017-01-23 to MaxCFD. Lenad replied with the same e-mail that was send by several people from their support stating i must complete my account verification process first which required me to send my personal information.I refuse to do so.

The last person i dealt with was Amy Delton now is Lenad and he knows nothing about this matter which means i have to start again from the beginning to explain this matter which is going to cause a delay .Everytime when i deal with their support service then after a while a new ticket no. has been created and then i have to deal with a new person.

To date no refund has been received.Amy Delton informed me that the finance office was bust dealing with my matter.No luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will request Lenard to come and respond on this side too.
Please advice what to do further.My MaxCFD account is.....2111099.

Greetings

HI

1. Kindly inform me whether i should complete any documentations which MAXCFD requested me to complete.I dn't feel comfortable sending my details to them for a refund.

2. I dont receive any reply from your side and wonder, am i not busy wasting my time to update the matter here.I really need advise plse.

2. Account no: 2111099.

Claiming KYC/AML rules have somehow been violated is a common stall tactic. The scam company will then proceed to request documents which were already submitted or request additional documents. Again, they are stalling. KYC/AML is already done when you open the account (at a proper financial institution). It would actually be illegal to accept a client deposit without first doing these things.

MaxCFD has already been confirmed SCAM by FPA.

You can still leave a review about your experiences. And this scam alert thread will also help alert others of the scam.

Quick question: if you go down to your local bank or atm, how long does it take to process a withdrawal request?

Claiming KYC/AML rules have somehow been violated is a common stall tactic. The scam company will then proceed to request documents which were already submitted or request additional documents. Again, they are stalling. KYC/AML is already done when you open the account (at a proper financial institution). It would actually be illegal to accept a client deposit without first doing these things.

MaxCFD has already been confirmed SCAM by FPA.

You can still leave a review about your experiences. And this scam alert thread will also help alert others of the scam.

Quick question: if you go down to your local bank or atm, how long does it take to process a withdrawal request?
------------------------------------
ACCOUNT NO. 2111099

Answer to your question, The process take less then 5 min.
At this point to luck with Maxcfd and they dont respond to my e-mails anymore.

------------------------------------
ACCOUNT NO. 2111099

Answer to your question, The process take less then 5 min.
At this point to luck with Maxcfd and they dont respond to my e-mails anymore.
-----------------------------
HI
ACC NO. 2111099

1. Still no refund from Maxcd. Need advice.
2. Thanks

HI
-
I- received a mail from Lea Grey on 2018-02-26 stated that i must complete a credit/debit card authorization and authorization form.
2. Need advice weather i must complete these forms in order to get a refund.
3. Your reply awated.

Greetings

HI
-
I- received a mail from Lea Grey on 2018-02-26 stated that i must complete a credit/debit card authorization and authorization form.
2. Need advice weather i must complete these forms in order to get a refund.
3. Your reply awated.

Greetings
No you don't have to complete these forms. It's not mentioned in their KYC policy (https://www.maxcfd.com/kyc-policy/):

Required Documents

When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:

• Colour copy of a valid government-issued photo I.D. front and back.
    I.E. identification card/driver’s license/passport.
  • Copies of your credit cards used to make the deposit.The front side with first 6 and the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered.
  • Bank statement proving the ownership of the credit card.
    Must include your full name and address and be dated within the last 3 months.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email client services at: csupport@maxCFD.com.

When do I need to provide these documents?
We require receipt of all necessary documents before we can process any withdrawals on your behalf. In some circumstances we may require these documents before allowing any activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. In addition, if we do not hold the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account.

At least you get a reply from them. They ignore me for weeks now. If you tell them this, I'm pretty sure they will ignore you as well.

No you don't have to complete these forms. It's not mentioned in their KYC policy (https://www.maxcfd.com/kyc-policy/):

Required Documents

When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:

• Colour copy of a valid government-issued photo I.D. front and back.
    I.E. identification card/driver’s license/passport.
  • Copies of your credit cards used to make the deposit.The front side with first 6 and the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered.
  • Bank statement proving the ownership of the credit card.
    Must include your full name and address and be dated within the last 3 months.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email client services at: csupport@maxCFD.com.

When do I need to provide these documents?
We require receipt of all necessary documents before we can process any withdrawals on your behalf. In some circumstances we may require these documents before allowing any activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. In addition, if we do not hold the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account.

At least you get a reply from them. They ignore me for weeks now. If you tell them this, I'm pretty sure they will ignore you as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------
HI
Thanks for your info.They dont answer my e-mails anymore and i haven't received my refund as yet.
I did refuse to send those documentations.Hope we will be able to get some help here.

Greetings.

Back