scammed by maxcfd

Trust

Recruit
HI SIR/MADAM

I am a South African single Mum.On 2017-10-16 Jason (broker)called explained me briefly about bitcoin.The rest of the conversation was more of a personal nature..He contacted me almost the whole day being very persuasive regarding the trading.Little did i know about Maxfcd and decided to give him my bank card information which was an amount of R 3344,56 start trading with no documentations filled in.At the back ground i heard people clapping hands saying "congratulations a broker will contact you soon and the phone dropped. I started to feel very uncomfortable and went to the internet to read about Maxcfd and realize that i was scammed.

I immediately send a email to Jasonr@maxcfd.com to request my account number on 2017-10-17 and he never responded.With several mails send to their support nothing has been done, instead every time i query them a different person mail me.Amy Delton mailed me on 2017-12-07 giving my account no 2111099 and request me to complete forms in order to refund me ,with my personal information on, which i did not because i feel uncomfortable doing so.At this moment my mail was send to their finance office almost two weeks now with no reply from finance.George Adams from Maxcfd called me on 2017-12-20 supplied me with my username and password,stating that he is my broker.He wanted me to deposit more money,i refuse and drop the call
clip_image001.png

Since October 2017 i asked for a refund and noting happened.Am writing on this platform as a last resort with the believe that i will get my hard earned money back.

I will appreciate it if i will be assisted.

Greetings.

SANDRA

HI SIR/MADAM

I am a South African single Mum.On 2017-10-16 Jason (broker)called explained me briefly about bitcoin.The rest of the conversation was more of a personal nature..He contacted me almost the whole day being very persuasive regarding the trading.Little did i know about Maxfcd and decided to give him my bank card information which was an amount of R 3344,56 start trading with no documentations filled in.At the back ground i heard people clapping hands saying "congratulations a broker will contact you soon and the phone dropped. I started to feel very uncomfortable and went to the internet to read about Maxcfd and realize that i was scammed.

I immediately send a email to Jasonr@maxcfd.com to request my account number on 2017-10-17 and he never responded.With several mails send to their support nothing has been done, instead every time i query them a different person mail me.Amy Delton mailed me on 2017-12-07 giving my account no 2111099 and request me to complete forms in order to refund me ,with my personal information on, which i did not because i feel uncomfortable doing so.At this moment my mail was send to their finance office almost two weeks now with no reply from finance.George Adams from Maxcfd called me on 2017-12-20 supplied me with my username and password,stating that he is my broker.He wanted me to deposit more money,i refuse and drop the call
clip_image001.png

Since October 2017 i asked for a refund and noting happened.Am writing on this platform as a last resort with the believe that i will get my hard earned money back.

I will appreciate it if i will be assisted.

Greetings.

SANDRA
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Hi Sandra,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with us at MaxCFD.

I have checked our system, and it is to be noted that we have tried to contact you multiple times in regards to your withdrawal request but didn't manage to reach you. In regards to your point of the calls dropping as mentioned on your email, I don't see any logical reason behind calling a person 10 times plus and dropping the call straight after, nor do I see how that would sort out the withdrawal issue, there might have been a technical issue or poor connection on either ends.

Kindly note that the Know Your Client (KYC) is a mandatory framework for all financial institutions which is used for customer identification process, and is also mentioned to all our clients on our terms and conditions, even regarding withdrawal everything is quite transparent even before depositing. Of course those who do not comply to the procedure there will be a delay in regards to the request approval.

However, kindly contact our support team at csupport@maxcfd.com, with a time that you will be available so that we may schedule a call appointment to explain what will be done and how we will proceeding further with your request.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
MaxCFD

Hi Sandra,

I have checked our system, and it is to be noted that we have tried to contact you multiple times in regards to your withdrawal request but didn't manage to reach you. In regards to your point of the calls dropping as mentioned on your email, I don't see any logical reason behind calling a person 10 times plus and dropping the call straight after, nor do I see how that would sort out the withdrawal issue, there might have been a technical issue or poor connection on either ends.

Kindly note that the Know Your Client (KYC) is a mandatory framework for all financial institutions which is used for customer identification process, and is also mentioned to all our clients on our terms and conditions, even regarding withdrawal everything is quite transparent even before depositing. Of course those who do not comply to the procedure there will be a delay in regards to the request approval.

However, kindly contact our support team at csupport@maxcfd.com, with a time that you will be available so that we may schedule a call appointment to explain what will be done and how we will proceeding further with your request.

Kind regards,
MaxCFD
Hi there, I assume that you are new MaxCFD Rep here. I would like to get your attention to look at ongoing complaints about the Maxcfd which you can check by clicking here maxcfd.com

Hi,

Kindly note that we will be checking and verifying all complaints and concerns, in order to resolve and respond them as soon as we can.

Thanks and regards,
MaxCFD

@LegalMaxCFD is probably a fake account, just like @Daniel Craven. Daniel Craven was here only once.

Nevertheless, he mentioned the following:
There are license agreements which require that depositors to any online company provide documents in terms of anti-Money laundering and industry regulations. Deposits over the weekend are always highly suspect. This depositor made the transaction for 600 on Friday 17 November and was contacted during office hours on Monday 20 November to get verification documents proving his authenticity. He refused and insisted on Withdrawal of 400 (?). If a client does not submit documents his account is blocked from trading and he is automatically refunded in full.

'There are license agreements which require that depositors to any online company provide documents in terms of anti-Money laundering and industry regulations.'

Yes, that makes sense that there are license agreements about this.

'If a client does not submit documents his account is blocked from trading and he is automatically refunded in full.'

As almost everybody here denies to submit any more confidential information to MaxCFD it is very, very clear.

Next to that, I'm waiting myself for a reply from the so called 'finance department' for several months now. The only phone calls I still receive are from some people that want to trade with my money. How stupid is this?! They should be able to see that I'm withdrawing my money but they keep on trying.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.
-----------------------------
HI
On 2017-12-26 Stephyw from their finance department send me an email indicating that I must place an online withdrawal.I replied back on 2017-12-27 asking to send me my login information which I am still awaited for. The login username/password that was given by George Adams is incorrect.
Will keep you posted as soon as I can login to my Maxcfd account.
Greetings.

Hi Timo,

Please note that as mentioned in my previous post, that all complaints will be checked. Also, logically speaking there is no sense in creating a fake account, as that would only make matters worse.

Thank you and kind regards,
MaxCFD

Hi Sandra,

Kind regards,
MaxCFD
---------------------------------
HI
Kindly note that on 2017-12-28 Amy Delton e-mailed me stating that my withdrawel has being processed by their finance team and will get back to me.
No refund has been received from MaxCFD and did not receive my log in details yet.
Just wonder how long does it take to process my withdrawel.
This matter is long outstanding,speed up the process.

Greetings.
Sandra

Back