Scammed by MKJ Global

I'm being scammed by MKJ Global, they don't allow me to withdraw my money from my MT4 account They want me to pay first the 8% of the total in my account to withdraw my money.
I saw on another page exposure.wikifx.com/id_en/detail/202105059492368342.html that happened the same story to another person. Exactly the same case, but he with a woman.
What can I do?
They told me this:
"If you don't deposit this money within 10 days, your account balance will be automatically transferred to the regulatory authorities, which will be more complicated to deal with, and other expenses will be fined"
Ah man, as everyone has said, don't send another cent.
I'm sorry, this really sucks! :(

Hi !I was scam with this Broker mkj global limited,what I need to to recover my money, please I need help!
Please don't pay any commission for the funds recovery.

GEV brokers are exactly the same scammers, they work with the MT5 application now, be careful.

Some details below about this scam and the main culprit is Yunma Tianlong. There is a business registration in the UK however that is to lure investors and you will notice Yunma Tianlong is shown as the Secretary Company. Yunma is well known to run a long list of fake brokers and you can find many reviews on FPA by searching for Yunma Tianlong. Their most recent fake brokers include East-Century, Lead Deer, Aga Traders, Allbright Financial. ETHBTC, Knights, Valley Tech Spec and several others.

Liwen Zhang is the registered Director of Yunma in both HK and the UK and this is a real Mainland citizen. Liwen is the head boss running all of these scam companies. You can easily find more details, including the Mainland ID for Liwen, by searching business records in both the UK and HK. For the registration of MKJ itself there is a person by the name of Liansheng Yu listed as the Director. Liansheng Yu is stealing the money from all victims of MKJ however Yunma and Liwen are the big bosses.

View attachment 65203

View attachment 65200
View attachment 65201

View attachment 65205

View attachment 65206
@The Punisher they have an other fake broker GEV markets.
gevmarkets.com
It's exactly the same design as the MKJ website, just with a different logo.

I'm being scammed by MKJ Global, they don't allow me to withdraw my money from my MT4 account They want me to pay first the 8% of the total in my account to withdraw my money.
I saw on another page exposure.wikifx.com/id_en/detail/202105059492368342.html that happened the same story to another person. Exactly the same case, but he with a woman.
What can I do?
They told me this:
"If you don't deposit this money within 10 days, your account balance will be automatically transferred to the regulatory authorities, which will be more complicated to deal with, and other expenses will be fined"
Don't give them any money. Request a charge back from your bank.

Some details below about this scam and the main culprit is Yunma Tianlong. There is a business registration in the UK however that is to lure investors and you will notice Yunma Tianlong is shown as the Secretary Company. Yunma is well known to run a long list of fake brokers and you can find many reviews on FPA by searching for Yunma Tianlong. Their most recent fake brokers include East-Century, Lead Deer, Aga Traders, Allbright Financial. ETHBTC, Knights, Valley Tech Spec and several others.

Liwen Zhang is the registered Director of Yunma in both HK and the UK and this is a real Mainland citizen. Liwen is the head boss running all of these scam companies. You can easily find more details, including the Mainland ID for Liwen, by searching business records in both the UK and HK. For the registration of MKJ itself there is a person by the name of Liansheng Yu listed as the Director. Liansheng Yu is stealing the money from all victims of MKJ however Yunma and Liwen are the big bosses.

View attachment 65203

View attachment 65200
View attachment 65201

View attachment 65205

View attachment 65206
Hi Punisher , thanks for the info , I was scammed to IATFXWELTH which is the same as MKJ gloabl , can you please help me on any information that would lead to Liwen Zhang and Liansheng Yu location , whereabout or their ID ? or any useful information

Hi Punisher , thanks for the info , I was scammed to IATFXWELTH which is the same as MKJ gloabl , can you please help me on any information that would lead to Liwen Zhang and Liansheng Yu location , whereabout or their ID ? or any useful information
Sorry for your loss. Can you post the URL for IATFXWealth? Below are more details about Li Wen Zhang including this person's China ID (i.e. Mainland ID given to you at birth = similar to US S.S. number). The address shown could be any address, past or present, that this person had therefore I cannot attest if the address has relevance any longer however the China ID is 1000% real. This persons date of birth is August 25, 1990 and you will see the DOB in the middle of the China I.D. number (19900825). Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

1657543978889.png

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Sorry for your loss. Can you post the URL for IATFXWealth? Below are more details about Li Wen Zhang including this person's China ID (i.e. Mainland ID given to you at birth = similar to US S.S. number). The address shown could be any address, past or present, that this person had therefore I cannot attest if the address has relevance any longer however the China ID is 1000% real. This persons date of birth is August 25, 1990 and you will see the DOB in the middle of the China I.D. number (19900825). Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

View attachment 78275
Thanks Punisher , hopefully the scammer didn't use a fake ID , don't you think? Li Wen Zhang is working with CHENG, Gang , do you have his ID details as well?

by the way , Iatfxwelshi Services Limited are operating with a different website call oneuvg.com , check below.

Any advise or information from your end would helpful.

Attachments

• Gang Cheng.JPG
    Gang Cheng.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IATFXWELSHI SERVICES LIMITED.JPG
    IATFXWELSHI SERVICES LIMITED.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 6
  • links.JPG
    links.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 6
Back