Scammed by MKJ Global

A few victims in Australia did get money mules arrested and prosecuted, 3 years in jail in Australia.
the police told me recently they are now looking for 2 concerns mules because they are showing in their systems that they are in the country , the rest of the mules account are not in the country. The investigation is still going and police asked me to wait. May I know the link address of the ASIC and what they can do? also the website of the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO)? any other suggestions would help. Thanks heaps punisher.

A few victims in Australia did get money mules arrested and prosecuted, 3 years in jail in Australia.
I was informed by the police that the case is still under investigation , 2 mules are in the country's but they are looking for their whereabouts , the rest of the mule accounts holders are overseas not in the country. can you please me the links for the ASIC and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). Any other advise from your side would be helpful. Thanks punisher.

I was informed by the police that the case is still under investigation , 2 mules are in the country's but they are looking for their whereabouts , the rest of the mule accounts holders are overseas not in the country. can you please me the links for the ASIC and the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO). Any other advise from your side would be helpful. Thanks punisher.
ASIC ( https://asic.gov.au/ )
GASO ( www.globalantiscam.org )

I know a few victims in AUS who are also working with the police and as mentioned before had some success. Can you post in this thread the following information from the scammers. Name of AUS bank they used and the bank address, the bank account number they used and the name of the beneficiary. Essentially all the details of the scammers bank account in your country. I will try to get you some additional assistance.

I know a few victims in AUS who are also working with the police and as mentioned before had some success. Can you post in this thread the following information from the scammers. Name of AUS bank they used and the bank address, the bank account number they used and the name of the beneficiary. Essentially all the details of the scammers bank account in your country. I will try to get you some additional assistance.
Once again, thank you punisher, I appreciate any help you can give me. Please let me know if you know anyone from Australia who reported the scammers to the police and managed to catch the same scammers.

Please find the scammers bank accounts in Australia below:

Bank name : Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
Account name : HONG TRADING INTERNA

BSB: : 633-000
Account number : 1815 93229

Bank name :
Bank of Melbourne (a Div of Westpac Banking Corp)
Account name : freedom business
BSB: : 193-879
Account number : 4533 51604

by the way IATFXWELSHI SERVICES LIMITED the name in which they operated when scammed they now have new website , it would be great to investigate that:

https://opengovca.com/money-service/M21648393
oneuvg.com

Same scammer of .iatfxwelshi.com created the below websites and closed them after they stole people's money.

aocmarkets.com
userdev.95trade.com/#/
mkj.global
mwhmarkets.com

Once again, thank you punisher, I appreciate any help you can give me. Please let me know if you know anyone from Australia who reported the scammers to the police and managed to catch the same scammers.

Bank name :

by the way IATFXWELSHI SERVICES LIMITED the name in which they operated when scammed they now have new website , it would be great to investigate that:

oneuvg.com

Same scammer of .iatfxwelshi.com created the below websites and closed them after they stole people's money.

aocmarkets.com
userdev.95trade.com/#/
mkj.global
mwhmarkets.com
The Ontario Securities Commission does open investigations and I have worked with them in the past. You should also consider filing a report with them. Further below you can see they have registered several business in Canada and even one in the US. You can file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Colorado about this individual and this fake venture group. Further below are some additional details on Wang and you should report him to the FCA (see link further below).

1658274913080.png

On the right, you can see many scam companies they have registered.

1658275078077.png

1658275145389.png

1658275339080.png

Wang is clearly committing fraud through these business registrations in the UK. You can also consider contacting the FCA and file a complaint.

1658275455077.png

Thanks Punisher , I will wait for the information regarding Gheng, Gang , what i am trying to say maybe this Li Wen is a stolen ID , the real scammer register it with this company ?
I am trying to verify if this is the same Gheng Gang you are asking about. Stay tuned but I am 75% certain that it is.

1658277545559.png

1658277436209.png

1658277491547.png

1658277599200.png

1658277636869.png

Bank name :

oneuvg.com

aocmarkets.com
userdev.95trade.com/#/
mkj.global
mwhmarkets.com
Make sure to chase down details for the beneficiaries listed (account names).

1658278397618.png

Sorry for your loss. Can you post the URL for IATFXWealth? Below are more details about Li Wen Zhang including this person's China ID (i.e. Mainland ID given to you at birth = similar to US S.S. number). The address shown could be any address, past or present, that this person had therefore I cannot attest if the address has relevance any longer however the China ID is 1000% real. This persons date of birth is August 25, 1990 and you will see the DOB in the middle of the China I.D. number (19900825). Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

View attachment 78275
Yunma and Li Wen Zhang have registered over 4,000 fake companies who are directly involved with or support Pig Butchering scams. The link below includes over 10 pages of fake companies Yunma registered and enabled scammers to steal from innocent victims. Companies such as Yunma (Li Wen Zhang) have enabled Chinese criminals in Cambodia to commit Pig Butchering Scams and if you read/watch recent news articles, those Chinese criminal in Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar have resorted to human trafficking, torturing and raping of workers in the scam compounds.

Yunma registered thousands of scam companies in the UK and is liable under UK law. Make no mistake, the Chinese ID shown is 100% real.

1658342041674.png

10+ Pages of Fraudulent Companies Registered in the UK by Yunma (Li Wen Zhang)

Last edited:
@Kareem2569874 Below is another thread on Yunma along with some of the scam websites they registered in the UK.

Back