1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scammed by Telegram IQ option investment

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by QasRauf, Sep 28, 2018.

1. QasRauf

QasRauf Recruit

Hi. I'm new to all this but i had to share my very recent experience. I fell for a scam investment on telegram by a @Robert Barnes. He enticed me very well into an investment and then asked to provide his commission as it couldnt be deducted from the profits made. I feel such a fool but his free channel: 'IQ Option access signal pro' showed so much promise. All the video reviews and live trading sessions made it look so good. But when he asked me for a testimony video before I received my first profits, I suddenly began to realise I have lost hard earned money for good. Can anyone help me..is there anything I can do?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Did you try to contact the company about this yet?

3. QasRauf

QasRauf Recruit

Contact IQ option? No I havnt..I don't think they would have much to say or even find who he is.

4. Elohooho

Elohooho Recruit

hey, I'm in contact with Robert Barnes and I'm about depositing money to him. what's your name and details let me confirm from him. because from your story I've not confirmed scale yet.

5. Elohooho

Elohooho Recruit

hey, I'm in contact with Robert Barnes and I'm about depositing money to him. what's your name and details let me confirm from him. because from your story I've not confirmed scale yet.

6. eldi5

eldi5 Recruit

I was attracted to almost same scheme and sent BTC to him. He told me he started training and told me I have to send 250$ commission to receive profits since it couldn't be deducted.Has anyone done business with World Trade Option @AdamCole?

7. brent48

brent48 Recruit

is this legit it seems to good to be true ..

Attached Files:

8. brent48

brent48 Recruit

Beware of this scamer he scam my 200 usd

9. brent48

brent48 Recruit

Beware of scammer

Attached Files: