1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAMMED BY UFX NO JOY FROM ombudsman etc

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by mo patel, Sep 16, 2019.

1. mo patel

mo patel Recruit

i got scammed by UFX 80000usd few years ago

i made complaint to
    complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy

took nearly year case closed in ufx favour

ive spent 1000s more on lawyer /payback companies that say can recover my money and sue ufx

all another scam

any company out there that not ask for an upfront fee and get my money back then take a percentage?
    no win no fee bases?

the previous lawyer from France said can not win the case as no proof on paper

only my word

as i did not record ufx phone calls etc

and on email they not do anything wrong

very crafty ufx

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I can feel you bro and sorry for your lose, try filing a complaint with your own country's financial regulators.

3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

1) Did you have any sufficient papertrail to prove the events?

2) Can you post the Cy ombudsman decision here?

3) Did you deposit $80k with the broker? or did that amount include profits? If so, how much of each?

edit:

4) You do realize that UFX.com was labeled a scam by FPA since 2012.

5) you are free to leave a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5004/ufx-forex-brokers?per-page=25

6) you can invite the broker to this thread. See: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Honestly though, you should stop throwing good money (and time) after bad. You must break these bad habits or you will just continue losing money (with this incident or a new broker).

edit2:

@FPA Forums Team Other names for UFX are Toyga and Trade360.com

Interesting story about UFX:

#3 4evermaat, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  4. mo patel

mo patel Recruit

my paperwork does not show any proff just documents i signed
    on phone he did not incriminate himself (ufx)
    lost total over usd85000k not including profits my own money

reply from cyprus ombudsman

In reply to your email dated 30 of October 2018, I would like to inform you that Under article 12(5) of the Financial Ombudsman Law 2010 (N84(I)/2010), the decision is binding only upon written acceptance from both parties involved. Hence acceptance from only one party or rejection from both parties, makes the decision non-binding. Kindly note that, under article 14(2)(b) of the Law, it is clear that both parties have the right to affirm the acceptance or not of the decision within up to two months from the date of issuance from the Financial Ombudsman. It should be noted that after the expiration of this period, the Financial Ombudsman considers the decision as rejected and it is not binding to any party.

Kindly note that we cannot advice you how you will handle your case forward.

5. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

: ufx.com, ufx