Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Guys, stop being fooled!

3) Ask them about the brokers that they work with, and they will refuse to answer

Here is the answer I got from them: S.I. - chat.jpg

Hi Fxpulse

We should agree that successful traders never trade other people's money, it is exactly the opposite : the brokers promote some traders online and they claim that they can grow your money..

notice : the so called "traders/money managers" always till you to move your money to a certain Broker (where they get % of your money , spreads and lost money )..

they tell you to sign the LPOA to make sure that they can lose all the money to the broker without you having any control or any way to complain about it after it happens .

secureinvestments.com claim that they their trading is automated , and there are a lot of robots online that have huge profits that will make the 1.21% a day look like a pure loss

the other plus point about secureinvestments.com is that they have a wire transfer method to a traceable bank account , the HYIPs and Ponzis never do that :confused:

Hello Fxpulse,

I have several accounts with managed forex companies, the oldest is since 2006 and the minimum yield was 0,28%/month, they never went lower. Average ROI is around 30% p.a. They have fund, one part of the money is being traded with contango and they make obligations for 3 months for futures, and if you want to end your contract early they charge you 30% of the principal. The rest is traded daily / spot fx, they use max. 3% per trade, and they have 90 traders of which 60 are trading daily 30 are on call, every 2 days the 30 traders with the lowest performance are changed with the ones on reserve. If you don't want to use their managed account they offer individual investment, you get LPOA, ROI is lower around 25% p.a., but you have no exit fee and you can leave anytime... There are many account managers that charge fees.

I don't know about secureinvestment.com that's why I have to check it and find out, because if they are scamming we have to put out this information, but it can be possible to make such amount as they say. I personally know one trader and he makes around 100-300% p.a., but I will never invest with him, because he risks too much and doesn't make any promises and he won't trade with small money. I'm more conservative and always look for something that is somehow protected.

1) You mentioned about the managed Forex account that held money for three months, but that wasn't a pure Forex. Futures was also traded, right? These scammers are claiming to trade only in Forex, plus holding your money for EIGHT months!

2) The more return you have per month in Forex, the more risky it is going to be your strategy, the more likely to end that month in loss. You yourself mentioned you don't invest in the trader who made 100-300% p.a., because, they are too risky. Well, tell me how these guys are claiming 100-300% p.a., without a SINGLE month of loss?!!!

Hi Fxpulse

We should agree that successful traders never trade other people's money, it is exactly the opposite : the brokers promote some traders online and they claim that they can grow your money..

notice : the so called "traders/money managers" always till you to move your money to a certain Broker (where they get % of your money , spreads and lost money )..

they tell you to sign the LPOA to make sure that they can lose all the money to the broker without you having any control or any way to complain about it after it happens .

secureinvestments.com claim that they their trading is automated , and there are a lot of robots online that have huge profits that will make the 1.21% a day look like a pure loss

the other plus point about secureinvestments.com is that they have a wire transfer method to a traceable bank account , the HYIPs and Ponzis never do that :confused:

LPOA is the standard practice in Managed Forex. If a trader blows up an account, it has nothing to do with the LPOA's standard practice. If you feel safer depositing all your hard earned money via a "tracable" wire-transfer in Panama, where everyone can open a business anonymously, rather than depositing it to a reputable broker, then go for it! Good luck.

LPOA is the standard practice in Managed Forex. If a trader blows up an account, it has nothing to do with the LPOA's standard practice. If you feel safer depositing all your hard earned money via a "tracable" wire-transfer in Panama, where everyone can open a business anonymously, rather than depositing it to a reputable broker, then go for it! Good luck.

I am very afraid , I will not invest any of my money with them , but this market became full of scammers , it is very easy to start a scam website than to do it Legally , there are no regulations there are no laws , it is better to stay away from forex as possible or start scamming people ;)

my observation about secureinvestment.com..
Domain Name: SECUREINVESTMENT.COM
Registrar: TIERRANET INC. D/B/A DOMAINDISCOVER
Domain created on 06-Jun-2003
Domain expires on 06-Jun-2019
Last updated on 03-May-2013
CEO/Co-CEO of SI: Micheal Sterling
Kenton Noel: Head of Risk Mgt. Dpt.
Angelina Kesser: Head of Customer Service

Keystone Marketing Corp.(KMC) was registered in Panama with a company Reg. number: 642457 in November 21st, 2008.

I have invested 400$ thru STP payment processor and tried to withdraw my profit twice, and surprisingly they have completed my wd request in less than 3 hours. I will keep you posted if i found anything about SI, so far I am not 100% sure weather they are legit or not, if anybody visited their office please let us know.

They won't even name a single broker that they use. Anyone can claim to use more than one broker.

The whole thing screams HYIP and PONZI. Yes, you can make money if you can jump into these sorts of things and they are paying at that moment - but all you are doing is making it easier for them to gather more victims before they inevitably take all the remaining money and run. Gaining cash by providing operating capital to criminals is not a good thing.

Cheap HYIPs don't usually use bank wire. More sophisticated HYIPs and Ponzi's have been known to use bank wires. Don't let a bank account lull you into a false sense of security. There are plenty of stories here at the FPA and on the CFTC website of account managers and management companies that lured people into wiring money that was never really invested in any market.

Then again, SecureInvestment.com also accepts solidpay and perfect money. They used to accept Liberty Reserve.

Let's look a little more at that domain name:

Registrant:
secureinvestment.com
c/o Whois Privacy Service
PO BOX 501610
San Diego, CA 92150-1610
US

Domain Name: SECUREINVESTMENT.COM
Registrar: TIERRANET INC. D/B/A DOMAINDISCOVER

Yes, it's been registered since for a long time. Does this mean it's had the same owner the whole time? In 2010, it belonged to a person in New Jersey and the DNS servers were CUSTOMER.BUYDOMAINS.COM and CUSTOMER2.BUYDOMAINS.COM. In 2005-2009, it was owned by RareNames, WebReg of Massachusetts.

Being tied to a corporation registered in Panama doesn't mean much. I have a company registered in another country. I've never even been to the office. If I roll out a PharaohInvestment.com website and brag about how long the parent company has been registered, it won't mean much - but still, where I registered would mean more than a Panama instant-corporation registration.

Search for the address of Keystone, Calle 50, Torre Global Plaza, Piso 19, Oficina H. It belongs to the law firm that did the company registration for Keystone.

If they really trade with robots, why did they take so many days off for very minor holidays? Whit Monday, Shrove Tuesday, Flag Day?

Last edited:

There is no such thing as a "reputable broker" , brokers are all thieves, If you are successful they will freeze your account, If you have a good EA they will change the spreads , they are actually trading with your money without you knowing that , what can I say more :mad:

Back