Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello Dear,
are you looking for fixed return..annually or monthly..? Contact me on skype: yaskmoney. My be i can give you something better then these returns...))) Have a good day...

Wow. From a ponzi-looking website to a random person offering to show you wealth via skype.

Pankaj, if you are really so great, open a website, open a $5k account and then sign up for Performance Testing so we can all see just how skillful you really are at making money.

Wow. From a ponzi-looking website to a random person offering to show you wealth via skype.

Pankaj, if you are really so great, open a website, open a $5k account and then sign up for Performance Testing so we can all see just how skillful you really are at making money.

Sergeant Major( are u army guy)...u r trying to be over-smart here...:)

Major or Caption whoever it is....they are giving money back gurantee any time, my friend had invested 2000$ and asked them money back and he got his total amount in three days time. Now again he invested those amount.

People who put money with any number of larger Ponzi schemes found it easy to withdraw at first. This built up their confidence to put in more money and to invite friends. Then, one day, it all ends very suddenly.

I can't stop you from putting money into this. Just be aware that when it goes bad, I won't be offering any sympathy for those who were warned and chose to blindly leap in.

SI INVESTOR:

SecureInvestment (SI) is nothing more than a website owned by Keystone Marking who is located in Panama. I came to know them from a fellow trader who is well respected and contributor at Slope of Hope - Tim Knight's (of Prophet Chart fame) blog. The trader posted a message to another person that he had found a system to make money. I emailed him and introduced myself. He explained a fellow trader friend on the West coast who trades "large money" had done his DD on SecurementInvest and claimed it is the real deal. I had a lot of hesitation like most of you here. The difference is I acted. In fact, I met one person here who posted his Skype account name. Later he introduced me to another friend on Skype. We have all 3-shared our concerns but as far as I know I am the only one with skin in the game. As I told them I invested $2500 which I have no intention of ever seeing again. As far as I am concerned it is my 3P Account: Panama-Pyramid-Ponzi account.

I say this because nothing can be this easier or a safer investment knowing, that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is! However, as a part time ES & options trader for almost 15-years, I know I can loose $2500 as well or better than anyone. I don't have the time to read the markets, look at charts, Fibonacci retracements, etc and baby sitting call & put position while sitting in a meeting when all I want to do is close it out...usually at a loss. So I took a step back from this ridiculous market that at every turn is either ramped up into the close some ALGOs has flash-crashed by some HFT system gone haywire. So as far as I am concerned there is NO safe markets anymore, they are all ponzi schemes - look at Social Security! - SI can't possibly be any worse!

I opened an account online and wired them $2500 from Wells Fargo ($40 outgoing fee from same account) to a beneficiary named Smart Integrity, LLC located in Tortola, BVI and the beneficiary account is Hellenic Bank located in Cyprus - Russian Mafia may spring to mind if you are a Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero reader. The funds - less $20 for incoming wire - $2,480 posted to my "operating" account at SI the same day. I moved the full amount into an "Investment PKG" that same night. I got a little nervous when nothing showed up the next day. However, the following day, on August 16, 2013 it posted. I think the first day of trading posted $11.04 profit. The next day was $1.40 so not everyday is a home run. But, I should average $12.00/day based on their calculator.

I looked everyday and played with the calculator and inputing $2480 and then taking the return, I would put that amount into the calculator and repeating it again until I figured in ~7-years, I would have $1.7M for retirement. Of course once it gets over $200K I am pulling $100K out to payoff a mortgage. I told a friend about it and he wanted to follow me. I gave him my link so he would sign up under me. Surprisingly, after he funded his account my operating account increased by $48.28 - the 2% they advertise. After about 3-weeks I took the $267 in profits and rolled it into another investment PKG. I then combined both packages together and, AS expected it reset the number of remaining trading days back to 240 - Effectively, I had opened a new investment package.

I watched my profits gain in my operating account and every ~7-trading days since (on August 29 & today: September 10) I have pulled $100 of the profits and moved it into another investment package to keep the money working. $100 should equate to $.48 each trading day. SO I know have 2 x $100 & my $2747 account working for me.

Guys, all I can say is it is free to open an account and once logged in you can decide to fund or not. Once your account info is verified you create an "Invoice" to print and take to your bank to set up the wire. it couldn't be easier. Also, your Invoice should show the same beneficiary info I posted above. At least logged in you can see the daily trading activity. Click on a daily percentage and it will display every trade throughout the day. Most are only held a few minutes for a few pips each. Some are + and some trades are - and the end, net result is what you see posted daily which on average is 1.21% per day.

So am I a fool - probably! Is it for real - who knows? The two on Skype wanted me to send them the Documents you can access once you fund $1000. I asked them why? It is just 4- pieces of paper stamped in Panama and could be fake generated and easily scanned and posted. The real proof of a Ponzi scheme comes down to if I can get any money back out of it or not - PERIOD! The rest is just a guess work.

I post this information for your benefit and mine as well. Who knows, maybe we will all be millionaires someday - probably not! Anyway, good luck in whatever you decide. I wouldn't invest one penny more than you can afford to never see again! If you do open an account, sign up make it under me @ Secure Investment - Online Investment Management Company so they pay me 2% of whatever you invest. :cool: if you actually fund an account then feel free to contact me on Skype @ dkane999 and we can travel down this path together. If you don't fund, don't bother contacting me as I have told you all that I know and have learned. You either put skin in the game or don't - it is that simple!

All the best, dkane

I'm still going to stick to my advice. If something appears to have any significant signs of being a criminal enterprise, placing money with it means that you could be enabling criminals to keep a scam running that much longer. Sure, maybe you can afford to lose the money, but consider that if your actions keep it going for even one more day before it shuts down, those actions could make someone else lose money they can't afford.

SI INVESTOR:

I watched my profits gain in my operating account and every ~7-trading days since (on August 29 & today: September 10) I have pulled $100 of the profits and moved it into another investment package to keep the money working. $100 should equate to $.48 each trading day. SO I know have 2 x $100 & my $2747 account working for me.

All the best, dkane

Hi, I'm the one who chatted with you on skype. I have 500 $ invested there since May, but I cannot withdraw until I get 500 $, how can you withdraw 100$ if the minimum for bank wire is 500$ ?

I think this may be a confusion over wording. I believe dkane999 may have just moved 100 into another investment package without actually taking it out. Of course, he can correct me if my interpretation is wrong.

Aha, yes that can be done. I have used 2 trial investment packages by now, they trade for 20 working days, but you can invest only 99.99 usd into them and only once per period, you cannot have 2x 99.99 usd working...

Well I have been doing a lot of trading lately and achieved around 20% per month, I have some floating now but I hedged it.
It can be done to have profits all months, of-course not all days, but by the end of the month you can finish with profit. With good strategy and risk management it is possible.
I also understand why such managers would promote that way, it never hurts to have additional deposits to your account. You get bigger volume and more space for trading.
Some are saying why would anyone be public and promote if they are so good they can get a loan from the bank etc. It's not true. Try to go to bank and ask for a loan and tell them you are an excellent trader and have been trading for 5 years, even with all the stats they wont lend you anything.
Than the only options is your friends and family and if you don't have wealthy background you will not get good capital for starting.
The only way than is to open some PAMM and hope investors find it. And still even that works only for a few months, once you get big volume, brokers start to cheat a little, re-quotes, stop loss not activated when you wanted...
The next option than is to divide the funds into different brokers and trade medium volume so nobody notices and for that you need a fund of some sort and with that all your public trades are gone since you have to put all the statements together and calculate the profit/loss and put them on your website... Than there are taxes, why would you pay them for your hard work? Many decide to open an offshore so they avoid them.

All that is my experience and I can understand how can such firms exist and not be a scam. But as an investor I doubt and want to see everything in advance and meet in person, I understand if you want to invest 50 usd nobody will meet you, but nobody will invest 50k or 0,5 mio without any testing and confirmation that they are legit.

Secureinvestment doesn't provide such information, they only meet if you already invested 100k.
The Referral Policy of SI is pretty surprising. Lets say A opens the account but does not invest any thing. A refers B and he also does not invest anything. B refers C and he also does not invest anything. C refers D and he is also does not invest anything. D refers E and E invests 10,000 USD. In this case, D gets 200 USD. A+B+C get 300+300+300 USD. So in total, SI will pay 1100 USD just as referral fees.
The videos of the website do not inspire confidence. The CEO is speaking to a bunch of people but you observe these people, they all look like paid actors and now the youtube is full of investors that are confirming the SI is legit and pays, but when you check the links, you can find out that the persons that post those videos are not real, they are made from free gmail account and you can create as many you want.
I did google search on the CEO and Head of Risk Management and Head of Customer Service. They cannot be seen anywhere on the search engine...

Back