Signal Service scam ..... By Lifetimeforexsignal.com and ExecutiveFx

MarkFX

Recruit
Hi There

Just to make people aware of this Telegram service ExecutiveFx run by 2 guys named Kevin Matiru and Leki Mags. I approached kevin about there account management .. This is the message

upload_2017-9-17_11-26-18.png

There were advertising 80% on return ... What was I thinking 80% return on my investment ..... Before anyone says yep I was stupid.

This was the next conversation .
upload_2017-9-17_11-31-10.png

upload_2017-9-17_11-33-4.png

He started trading my account but the lot size was far to bib for the account. I also asked shown above why he didnt take the trades that he posted in the free group.

More on the chat.
upload_2017-9-17_11-37-52.png

By this time my account was vanishing very quickly and now knew this guy did not have a clue how to trade.

upload_2017-9-17_11-41-9.png

upload_2017-9-17_11-46-34.png

So in 4 days he wiped out my account of £1000 and they he blocked me on the chat .

This is the trades he took most without a Stop Loss

upload_2017-9-17_11-51-32.png

upload_2017-9-17_11-53-9.png

No explanation no apology and no refund ... he just blocked me and threw me out of the free groups
So I contacted his partner that calls himself the Boss real name Keki Mags asking could he get me refunded or am going to report them .... so he opened up a secret chat

upload_2017-9-17_12-7-26.png

So there you have it am gutted so I am posting this to make you guys aware of them and there services ExecutiveFx and
Lifetimeforexsignal.com

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hi all,

Stay away from this channel Forex Amazon …FOREX AMAZON. It s a big scam. This Steve Blake ask money for investments and after stop responding you. His real name from skrill is Ayooluwa Oladiran.

Don t send him money!!

I had no luck with these guys and have just received an email by Kevin asking to take this post down.
Tell him that there is no option to delete the post but It will be Marked as resolved and move it to a resolved folder after we hear from your end that you have received your funds and your issue has been resolved.

Back