Sky FX - Need a Serious Investigation " Total Scammers"

Des Hall

Private, 1st Class
The problems I had with this company are as followed :

* Harrassment For Money
* Misleading Information - Promised higher returns for deposits, when in fact they were used to save the account.
* Overinvesting - Taking too many trades and large volumes.
* False Promises - Encouraging me to trade by operation on a 700% margin level
* Trades Made In The Wrong Direction
* Poor Account Mangagement And Lack Of Advice - The account manager claimed he was leaving and someone would replace him and oversee my account and advise me what to do. Nobody bothered to get in touch. I tried to phone and no one answered resulting in my account collapsing.

Des Hall

Private, 1st Class

* Harrassment For Money
* Misleading Information - Promised high returns for deposits, when in fact they were used to save the account.
* Poor Account Mangagement And Lack Of Advice - The account manager claimed he was leaving and someone would replace him and oversee my account and advise me what to do. Nobody bothered to get in touch. I tried to phone and no one answered.All of these problems resulting in the collapse of my account.

I do have photoshoots I will post as I can.

Last edited:

PilipenkoIgor

Sergeant

* Harrassment For Money
* Misleading Information - Promised high returns for deposits, when in fact they were used to save the account.
* Poor Account Mangagement And Lack Of Advice - The account manager claimed he was leaving and someone would replace him and oversee my account and advise me what to do. Nobody bothered to get in touch. I tried to phone and no one answered.All of these problems resulting in the collapse of my account.

I do have photoshoots I will post as I can.
Hello Des. have you any new about your case with SkyFx?

Pharaoh

Colonel
According to the review page, there's a new rep for SkyFx. Email him an invitation to come and join this thread.

Des Hall

Private, 1st Class
001 (2).jpg

* Harrassment For Money
* Misleading Information - Promised higher returns for deposits, when in fact they were used to save the account.
* Poor Account Mangagement And Lack Of Advice - The account manager claimed he was leaving and someone would replace him and oversee my account and advise me what to do. Nobody bothered to get in touch. I tried to phone and no one answered resulting in my account collapsing.
053.jpg