Slippage and ground for filing a court case?

I am going over the broker's T&C again and the following clauses caught my eyes which suggest I stand a chance to win my case despite their denial of price manipulation:

4.1.1. when you do so you are offering to enter into a Trade with us at the price we quote as adjusted (if applicable) within your specified Price Tolerance when you complete all
obligatory fields and click the relevant button; and

5.5. Price Tolerance will only apply to instructions to Trade for immediate execution. Where applicable, you may change the Price Tolerance via the Trading Platform before you place a Trade.

5.6. If before we have executed your Trade, Our Price moves unfavourably away from our quoted price but remains within the specified Price Tolerance, your Trade will be executed at the current Our Price. If Our Price moves unfavourably away from our quoted price and outside the specified Price Tolerance, your Trade will be rejected.

With lack of further definition of Price Tolerance as within the context of the T&C, it is logical to attribute that to the price I'd like to enter + slippage I specified.
In the context of my EA, both price and slippage are specified in OrderSend() function and in fact slippage was specified with value of 2 points or 0.2 pips with the
3-/5-digit broker I use. I still can't see how the actual trade execution honours their clause 5.6.

While the order may be rightly filled by LP without manipulation, the slippage far exceeds the Price Tolerance as constructed from my entry price + max slippage.
So what do you experts think?

Rgds,
FXD

I am going over the broker's T&C again and the following clauses caught my eyes which suggest I stand a chance to win my case despite their denial of price manipulation:

4.1.1. when you do so you are offering to enter into a Trade with us at the price we quote as adjusted (if applicable) within your specified Price Tolerance when you complete all
obligatory fields and click the relevant button; and

5.5. Price Tolerance will only apply to instructions to Trade for immediate execution. Where applicable, you may change the Price Tolerance via the Trading Platform before you place a Trade.

5.6. If before we have executed your Trade, Our Price moves unfavourably away from our quoted price but remains within the specified Price Tolerance, your Trade will be executed at the current Our Price. If Our Price moves unfavourably away from our quoted price and outside the specified Price Tolerance, your Trade will be rejected.

With lack of further definition of Price Tolerance as within the context of the T&C, it is logical to attribute that to the price I'd like to enter + slippage I specified.
In the context of my EA, both price and slippage are specified in OrderSend() function and in fact slippage was specified with value of 2 points or 0.2 pips with the
3-/5-digit broker I use. I still can't see how the actual trade execution honours their clause 5.6.

While the order may be rightly filled by LP without manipulation, the slippage far exceeds the Price Tolerance as constructed from my entry price + max slippage.
So what do you experts think?

Rgds,
FXD

Have you tried to know the exact values (bounds) of price Tolerance? As far as I know a broker just transfer orders to a LP and the latter executes it. In cased of high volatilty some orders may stay in queue on execution (price changes fleetly and LP seeks for a best value to execute your order). And getting 5, 10, 30 pips is still within a reason, because you decided to enter crazy market time where good amount of profit is expected and you pay for that opportunity.. with spreads and slippage...

this one are clearly state they have a delay, often requoted for entry trades. but every one know each brokers have this problem, and i believe any platform has this issued even for tiny second.
just try my best to put this simply enough, we put a pending order at 'x' price, and there's 10 other traders put the same pending order exact same at point x.
question is : who's order got executed first ? did all the 11 orders executed at the same exact time ?
i guess that's imposible. but a small difference are still acceptable.
this where the company will defend their act.

this one are clearly state they have a delay, often requoted for entry trades. but every one know each brokers have this problem, and i believe any platform has this issued even for tiny second.
just try my best to put this simply enough, we put a pending order at 'x' price, and there's 10 other traders put the same pending order exact same at point x.
question is : who's order got executed first ? did all the 11 orders executed at the same exact time ?
i guess that's imposible. but a small difference are still acceptable.
this where the company will defend their act.

Guess they collect all "11 orders" and move them on interbank market... but why there is so big slippage.. really can't understand..

Back