SLS Trades Scam

Mr Dan,

I am also trading on SLS-Trade platform for a long time.

Been working with Michael + Richard for a long period of time.

I will keep my personal account information for myself, but will share with you the facts that I have made a few investments over there and by now consistintly made withdrawals who are probably 300-400% over my investments so far.

This platform & brokers are totally legit.

So far all the things that you said seems to be coming out of a private loss or lack of experience.

Before accusing and claiming so, I will ask you to recheck your sources next time and not post any dirt without any solid proof.

Braad

i checked about your company they do not have any regulation for Forex trading ... that is meaning that they are not a real brokerage firm...

They dont have even 1 regulation from this list:
100forexbrokers.com/forex-regulation

The only way to get the money back is with chargeback/dispute form from your credit card comapny, sending documents for verification will not help...

i didnt understand did you manged to withdraw or not?

I received half of my money which was transfer to a HSBC account. The other I have been waiting 2 weeks for. Braad, you're full of ****.

Oh, so you recieved a withdrawal, that's good to know.

By the way, full of **** is a man like you, that by your story you decided to trade and lost 2k or something haha, then decided that if you didn't make millions on your first 2 minutes trading then it's a scam...

I don't know you or who you are and I don't really care, but let me give you a piece of advice - if you don't have money to risk, don't get involved with trading, because YES you might lose your money and not only win :)

Good luck to you kiddo.

Dan, I know you were provoked, but the FPA does have standards for civilized debate.

Braad, you came in to start a fight. You are banned.

Noted.

SLS trade have stated they have lost my bank transfer and are unable to locate it. Any suggestions on what to do next?

Back