SLS Trades Scam

SLStrade is a major SCAM, do not even believe anything they say, especially the so-called Michael Dobson. I invested $8500 with him he did one crooked deal and lost all the money now he wants me to put more funds to get the money I lost back, he says this is because the NASDAQ had a correction on Wednesday, well the NASDAQ is up today but the thief says it's all gone, unbelievable

halo i work with slstrade with broker in more then 1 year!! i am happy i did profit too and you said widrol and i did widrol too some times 5 time!! why this website say is scam when its not right?? is this forex peace army lier???? this is forex peace army is lier becos i dont know why and the slstrade and broker is good to me!!

halo i work with slstrade with broker in more then 1 year!! i am happy i did profit too and you said widrol and i did widrol too some times 5 time!! why this website say is scam when its not right?? is this forex peace army lier???? this is forex peace army is lier becos i dont know why and the slstrade and broker is good to me!!

First, get your facts straight. If the FPA says a company is a scam, there's a big note about it on the review page. SLSTrade is NOT listed as a scam by the FPA. Of course, this could change in the future.

Second, get a clue. Because you say you made a withdrawal, that automatically makes anyone having a withdrawal problem a liar? How about if those who reported withdrawal problems say you are a liar? If we use the reports in this thread as a gauge, you would be outvoted.

Or, maybe you should take a more adult point of view and realize that not everyone will have exactly the same experience. A good broker can occasionally screw up. A bad broker might not mistreat all clients all the time. If you aren't a liar, have you considered the possibility that out of all those millions of happy clients you believe SLSTrade has, there might be a few who had withdrawal problems?

I recommend that all real clients of SLSTrade go and leave a review:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13017/slstrade-forex-brokers

Then we'll see what percent of SLS Trade clients are singing their praises and what percent are having trouble getting their money withdrawn.

Hi there, i just started trading with SLSTrade. I deposited $1000 with them and i should say i am new to the trading World.
Just came across this forum and reading the comments I am now thinking sounds like i have chosen the wrong people for my first trade experience...
I was hoping to hear from anyone who has had any good experience with SLSTrade???

They tally fraud.
Pls do not share ur bank account with then. Otherwise they make it totally empty. They did that to my account.

Hi there, i just started trading with SLSTrade. I deposited $1000 with them and i should say i am new to the trading World.
Just came across this forum and reading the comments I am now thinking sounds like i have chosen the wrong people for my first trade experience...
I was hoping to hear from anyone who has had any good experience with SLSTrade???

There's one way to find out quickly. Try to withdraw your money.

hi you are mad on me becos i know its good company and you only want bad post on this website?? i tell about me and this is very good and i was with acount of binary options and they are cheat and this broker did only good to me!!! i think forex peace army is lier becos one client is delaied with widrol in a few days it not say that its scam!!

Back