SUNBIRDFX e account manager Alex Ferrari . TRUFFATORI!!

estro11

Recruit
[langtitle=it]SUNBIRDFX e account manager Alex Ferrari . TRUFFATORI!![/langtitle]

Ho aperto un conto a gennaio 2015 tramite l'account manager Alex Ferrari (TRUFFATORE)...ho fatto trading per qualche mese...poi mi sono accorto che qualcosa non andava...ho chiesto il prelievo del mio capitale ma niente:
state alla larga da questo broker forex TRUFFA e dal suo account manager Alex Ferrari. Sono solo dei ladri che non ti permettono di prelevare i tuoi soldi.
Ripeto...se non volete PERDERE i vostri SOLDI state alla larga da questi TRUFFATORI!!
C'è qualcuno che è riuscito a riavere indietro i propri soldi con questi LADRI??
Se qualcuno ha dei consigli da darmi li accetto volentieri.
Grazie, saluti.

Please go ahead and leave them a shiny 1 star review. Then you can invite them to join this thread.

If they don't reply, follow these instructions very closely to file an FPA Traders Court case.

How did you deposit? What country are you in?

Some details about him

Alex Ferrari
Skype alex ferrari
account Manager
italiandesk@sunbirdfx.com
Tel: +353-1-9014606
Fax: +353-1-9010153

P.S: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty. Your views and votes help us to judge scammer. LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

Hi Estro,

I am from sunbirdfx,

Please write your email address or account number so i could reach and hopefully resolve the issue

thanks

Ron

hi estro 11,

Please provide me with your account number and name,

people here are want to know if you are real client or just a fake comment.

Ron

Speaking of fake comments, there seems to be some controversy over what one of your employees told Bill about the relationship between SunbirdFx and YouTradeFx. Could you please elaborate on how the companies are related?

You might also want to check the thread which FxMaster referred you to.

hi Pharaoh,

thanks for your reply.

i sent couple of emails to Bill to please eliminate the warning in sunbirdfx page.

As i explained him, sunbirdfx doesn't control youtradefx and we deferentially not connected.

moreover, we at sunbirdfx try to provide the best service we can, as you can see i am replying clients comments and in our main page at forex peace army you will find clients who delete their comments.

We try to have a review page with good start rating, i will appreciate if you reply my post and tell me what should i do in order to remove the warning post on our page.

I checked the thread FXMaster referred me,thanks for letting me know, and this client got his funds and should remove his comment shortly.

Thanks

Ron

How do you explain the WhoIs info that clearly showed SunbirdFx.com having someone from YTFX as the mail contact?

Back