sunday Night opning market Prices,Legel to decide and stopout even wrong chart?

hello dear, i am done i lost all and again after my expemrnt here with another broker (avatrade) i guess it is hopless to get one 1 dollar back and they both made fun at me and i gave up non will answer non will help, thats how world goes for small traders...
I didn't say that. You can post your story here and ask for justice.

I think you should also post the broker name and invite them to join this thread so they will try to explain themselves

hello dear, i am done i lost all and again after my expemrnt here with another broker (avatrade) i guess it is hopless to get one 1 dollar back and they both made fun at me and i gave up non will answer non will help, thats how world goes for small traders...

So I suggest you to open a new thread with your story

hi and ty, But no i been wating and asking help since july but nothing!!! i am tired and i think its waste of time when small traders go after thir money, soo wild life, everyone wants money no matter whom he or she will hurt or whatever...Bye
So I suggest you to open a new thread with your story

Also Cashu site cover all this and said thir system never been down and i got screenshots it was down and the dealy from thir prt made such thing and liquid acount

THERE name is HOTFOREX and i decided to write thir name after the experiment of stupid pamm system which made cutoff of 110 positions because of pending with drawl of 215 usd even i had euqity of more than 7000 usd avlble to be taken from but as the ((very smart and profitable) system of pamm it decided to close trades even with high loses and simply ruin a total capital of 210000 usd ,i got other issues with them but lets get things solved one by one

hire name is hotforex and i decided to write thir name after the experiment of stupid pamm system which made cutoff of 110 positions because of pending with drawl of 215 usd even i had euqity of more than 7000 usd avlble to be taken from but as the ((very smart and profitable) system of pamm it decided to close trades even with high loses and simply ruin a total capital of 210000 usd
If their feed is wrong so they must reimburse you or reinstate the positions, very simple. You'd need to prove them wrong first.

Back