• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SuperTradeSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Merry Merry Merry

Right you are. It is Dec 24th 2008!

And to all a Good Night!

Happy Holidays.

Cheers,
Cyclon

New Purchase

Hi

I just purchased the system over the weekend and will spend the rest of my Holiday time to read it and re-read it. I believe this system has a lot of potential and I think having our own private forum will be great for sharing.

Happy New Year everyone

microwave....

Elliot,

It is so much better than the few charts that are shown here. I recommend that you give yourself a Christmas present and purchase this program. You will be happy that you did. Maybe you can get aboard this EUR/USD trade that we are waiting for!!

Good luck to you!!

Duane
i might just do that, and i am hesitating only cos there seem to be many systems around that are being flogged around. however, what is nice is that cyclon's around and appear to be supportive to ensure the material is understood and implemented correctly.

Last edited:
no problem

No problem, dredre. I would have a hard time figuring out which of the 15 to 32 or some odd pairs you're talking about.

Actually I have been burning the midnight oil trying to get the Supertradersclub member site opened up. Somebody stopped by and signed up today, LOL. I wasn't expecting that.

It's like visiting your friend when he's building a house. Careful he don't put ya to WORK!

Hope you're all enjoying the holidays.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

oops... took the plunge and purchased the ebook too. hope you dont mind me giving you the extra work :)

i might need to download the book later as all of a sudden the connection slowed to a dead crawl. strangely enough, the speed was fine when making the payment. bummer...

Good for you elliot

Thanks and I'll send you a link because the one you get from Paypal expires in 1 Hour.

;)

Cheers,
Cyclon

Happy New Year everyone!

A little over a 1/2 hour ago the announcement emails went out.

We're having a little New Year's Eve celebration at the Member Site for Supertraders!

Registration is open and free for Everyone.

The site is

SUPERTRADERSCLUB

The site was promised by December '08 and I made it with 2 hours to spare. But what a cob-job it is because of forcing it in under the wire.

Mr. Murphy moved in with us over the last few months. He likes his eggs over - well (of course he does - it takes longer that way).

Well I still have a TON of WORK ahead but the Forums and CHAT are live.

All the links have something entertaining on them even if they are not filled with the intended content quite yet.

The farther in you go the better the music, at least.

So - I've been up for two days straight and I've a ball to go to.

So you all enjoy and have a prosperous New Year!

Cheers,
Cyclon

:D

well done Cyclon

The new website looks great! I know u worked hard at it(though u dont mind cause its your life). I really like the Video page link-and cant wait till u fill it with instructions and samples. Again-nice job! U r breaking the mold of the faceless corporations that cant be talked too. U r always available to assist your customers. Happy New Year and be safe!:)

Back