Swissmain.com SPAM

I came to Swissmain through Mr. Bauer with whom I had a good relationship. But then Brian Miller introduced himself as my account manager. To make a long story short: today I got a phone call from Michael Fayad and he wrote in an e-mail:
"I appreciate you valuable time over the phone, and as agreed I will manage to arrange absolutely everything as promised over the phone, so I can compensate you for the huge problem, that our EX-employee Mr. Brian Miller caused.
I can assure you that against him are taken legal actions in court, he was fired from the company, and I am sorry that such kind of people are giving a bad impression about our company, but we will do everything for the future, such kind of mistakes to be avoid and never happen again!" Mr. Fayad promised me that my account will be refunded and I promised him that I would remove my review above. We agreed also that in the future Mr. Bauer will be my account manager and that I continue trading.

An employee deliberately lost a large amount of your funds when you tried to withdraw. Think about the possible reasons for this. If the company uses real LPs, then there would be no reason for an employee to do that. Deliberate damage to an account is a sure sign that a broker is a bucket shop.

Combine that with the misleading "Swiss" in the name and the useless regulation from a remote island. What makes you think you can really withdraw your money later?

It's probably extremely hard to get Swiss regulation. Even Cyprus is harder now.
Possible they are Swiss / have Swiss connections but can't be regulated there because they aren't a huge institutional fund.

It's probably extremely hard to get Swiss regulation. Even Cyprus is harder now.
Possible they are Swiss / have Swiss connections but can't be regulated there because they aren't a huge institutional fund.

If they are located in Switzerland, it's not. But if they are located in Vanuatu or Cyprus, it is.

If they are a small company or few traders, they could offer their talents on Collective2
connected to InteractiveBrokers (both US-regulated). All trades would be visible online.

Getting regulated in CY costs $500K+ in a total costs. Switzerland or UK is in the millions.
"Vanuatu" is obviously a much different story though - lol.

In the last 2 days I had an excellent contact with Mr. Bauer. After discussing the market I made 3 trades. My account is up 25% now. I have confidence because they did what they promised.

Claiming a Swiss office, Swiss connections, and having Swiss in the name is a good way to lure innocent victims to what they hope is a safe Swiss company.

As for confidence because a few trades went well, don't ever have that until after successfully withdrawing funds on several occasions.

I came to Swissmain through Mr. Bauer with whom I had a good relationship. But then Brian Miller introduced himself as my account manager. To make a long story short: today I got a phone call from Michael Fayad and he wrote in an e-mail:
"I appreciate you valuable time over the phone, and as agreed I will manage to arrange absolutely everything as promised over the phone, so I can compensate you for the huge problem, that our EX-employee Mr. Brian Miller caused.
I can assure you that against him are taken legal actions in court, he was fired from the company, and I am sorry that such kind of people are giving a bad impression about our company, but we will do everything for the future, such kind of mistakes to be avoid and never happen again!" Mr. Fayad promised me that my account will be refunded and I promised him that I would remove my review above. We agreed also that in the future Mr. Bauer will be my account manager and that I continue trading.

Dear all,
You might have heard of the scam broker Trade24. Well, guess what?! Brian Miller, mentioned above, allegedly also worked for them and surprise surprise, he was fired from there too. He was my account manager at Trade24 before he was fired. Either that guy is a total looser moving from one broker to the next, or the same scammer just did not take the effort to change these fake names. BTW, the web pages of the two companies look strikingly similar to me. Check them out.
After Trade24 lost all my money, including some of their own, I got called by SwissMain with an offer. I checked the Vanatu Financial Services Register and there is no Meridian Bank, nor SwissMain.
Below you find the E-mail from Robert Banks of Trade24, offering me the bonus promised by Brian Miller (and never awarded to me) and mentioning that Brian Miller was fired from Trade24, as well.
"Indeed the mistake is on our side.
I spoke to the management and they have made the exception to award you with a 400% Bonus making up for before. Bonuses however are released from the accounting department and concern deposits made during the month before.
I want to work with you, because I do have a financial interest in making money together, but I could only award this 400% bonus should you wish to make at least the minimum deposit. I see how Brian has mistreted you before, which is not the only case, and because of his way of doing things he is not with us any more.
Please let me know what you think!
Regards,
signature of Rober Banks at Trade24 follows"

That emails sounds a lot like:

Hi! I admit that the "expert" we employed blew out your account. To compensate you, we'll "award you" with some fake money which comes with all sorts of restrictions on withdrawing your real money, but only if you deposit more real money. Since I'm your new "expert", I promise once you deposit more real money with us, I'll give you the same level of service the previous "expert showed.

Back