Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Although the current delays talk volumes about risks associated with EG, members on this forum seem to have differing views on the company. The differences imo are attributable to who the participants are:
  1. Exential Clients who are well aware of the program's flaws (technical and logical) and yet want the program to continue to gain maximum out of it
  2. Exential Clients who think the program is legit, but current delays and uncertainties confuses them and are not really sure what is going on, but want the program to continue, as too much is at stake
  3. Exential Clients who do not care how the money is made, and wants to shut everyone who says negatively about EG, because, the more negative remarks, the more panic, leading to EG shutdown
  4. Exential Clients who want but can not get out, desperately seeking advice on "how to get the money out"
  5. Exential Clients who think discussions on this forum in the form of threats, warnings, legal actions, questions, etc. will scare EG to oblige to their contractual terms
  6. Ex-clients who have already quit the program and want to re-enter the program, should they be proven legitimate
  7. Potential investors who want to invest in the program, should they be proven legitimate
  8. Competition who are fishing in muddy waters and trying to create more panic
  9. Experts who want to warn investors/potential investors of all possible red flags, and
  10. Extential promoters, who keep repeating themselves in all ways that defies any technical, logical, and commonsense
In short, none except competition, wants EG's collapse, but want them to be transparent which I do not see anywhere in the horizon. And I really wonder if they missed a "dis" before their claimed core values of ‘Trust’, ‘Honesty’ and ‘Integrity’

Guys, I'm working very closely with a company called REMOVED for over 2 months, I did my first withdraw request last Thursday and got the profit this Monday, it's a fully regulated company. If you want further information, you can follow this thread LINK REMOVED.

FPA Forums Team Note: By recommending a company you like here, you would permanently tie the company's name to Exential.

If anyone wants to check the Company Marcelo Rosa is recommending, he has a thread for it in the same folder this thread is in.

Thanks for letting me know, I was not aware of that :)

Hello all,

I closed early this year and wanted to share my recent experience;

- Account closure (20 working days) / 24 months to reopen from date of closure.
- Delay 1: A further 15 days with compensation (from the date of delay till funds are processed). / A chance to reopen accounts without charges and profits as compensation.
- Delay 2: 3 months delay.
- Delay 3: 3 - 6 months delay.

That's the current situation.

I closed my account. Am counting return days. If they don't pay back on time, maybe I will be the first person to use the authorities. My contract is the legal document, any other communication through mail is just side show.
Me too. I am counting days. I will give a month. After that i go to police. No point to not doing this. I have nothing to loose

Can anuone suggest the right financial authorities to report about them? I mean the problem with the capital return

Any financial authority??

Any financial authority??

Unfortunately no... People have tried that route, only to be told that Dubai Police are the ones to be informed. Or you could do what I did 7 months ago and threaten to go to the Media Zone authorities for breech of contract. My capital was returned two hours later (after being almost 15 days late)

Unfortunately no... People have tried that route, only to be told that Dubai Police are the ones to be informed. Or you could do what I did 7 months ago and threaten to go to the Media Zone authorities for breech of contract. My capital was returned two hours later (after being almost 15 days late)
I think those who are serious about getting their money back should start taking action now instead of threatening EG...we are past that now..Go to media zone website and do your research..there are a few numbers you can call but be sure that you only tell the truth do not let your feeling get in the way.
If you closed your account,then you need to have email from Exential that they acknowledged receiving the request,You must also have your contract and do not say they are a scam just state the contract breach and if you have been in the EG office,the contract amendment Issue,You will need records of communication between you and your RM.

I reported Exential last night to Al Barsha police station and they told me to go straight to Dubai Court. I went this morning to Dubai Court and presented all the evidence. I was instructed to go to typing centers and have my complaint translated to Arabic. By Sunday, all of my documents will be ready for submission to court. I closed my accounts in January and still have not received my money. I included in my complaint my Relationship Manager because I have an e-mail communication from him saying the specific date as to when I will receive my money.
Of course that time already lapsed and I still did not receive my money. For those who closed their accounts and have not received your money yet, file a complaint to Dubai Court. The more complaint they will receive, the faster Exential will be held liable. At this point, we are not yet required to hire lawyers. Dubai Court is open from 7am to 12noon.
Just a heads up, do not sign any documents that Exential will ask you sign.

Back