• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, Raldo - if you're looking for information on CCM then just ask them - they aren't ogres :) It's not for Tallinex to provide information on other entities - that's tantamount to gossip and hardly helpful to anyone, so get the answers you need from the horse's mouth.

I stand corrected on Licensing, I was able to locate this information.

I'd rather ask Tallinex as you are the ones transferring accounts to CCM. Wouldn't you want your customers to be informed as possible and answer any questions they may have? This horse may be a unicorn and I would like you to verify its validity.

We explained who the company is, where they are located, that they are regulated, who the regulator is, that they follow the same safety of funds methodologies as we do, and that they will provide the same trading conditions - including transfer of bonus and the same VPSs terms, so I'm not sure what other information you believe we should provide. Clients who wanted specific information have contacted them directly, which is the most sensible approach.

Hey, i cant access functionalities of tallinex.com anymore. Here is what i see on the site when i visit the url. What's going on?

Attachments

• Tallinex.PNG
    Tallinex.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
If you have questions regarding the message displayed then please email info at tallinex dot com for details

Hi, has anyone else had issues with chargeback queries / frozen accounts with Tallinex? They have been a good broker and are investigating something for me at the moment. A bit surprising..something to do with their card acquirer.

So been with Tallinex for a month or so. Have processed 2 withdrawals. The first was a bit slow but no problems.

Right now I have a withdrawal pending which I made 2 weeks ago. They came back with a flimsy excuse about my account being selected for a random audit. Sounds fishy and is contrary to what is published on their website where they undertake to process withdrawals in 24 hours and banks wires should take 1 - 7 business days to complete.

At this stage my funds have not even left their bank account.........lets see how this plays out but for now, I suggest caution with this broker.....

So been with Tallinex for a month or so. Have processed 2 withdrawals. The first was a bit slow but no problems.

Right now I have a withdrawal pending which I made 2 weeks ago. They came back with a flimsy excuse about my account being selected for a random audit. Sounds fishy and is contrary to what is published on their website where they undertake to process withdrawals in 24 hours and banks wires should take 1 - 7 business days to complete.

At this stage my funds have not even left their bank account.........lets see how this plays out but for now, I suggest caution with this broker.....
watching this thread

Ok, so in the interest of fairness.....

I received my money from Tallinex. There was a 2 week delay for what they claimed was a random audit. They made a mistake wired me about 800 euro less than they should have. This was an honest mistake and they quickly rectified it after I pointed it out to them.

Overall, I was satisfied with their product but it was soured somewhat by the unnecessary delay in paying out my funds.

I have created my account 2 months ago and I added funds. Have gone through all verification procedures without any issues.

After doing some small trades I decided to withdraw my balance. It has been taking 2 weeks after I initiated the withdrawal request, and so far I have not received my wire.
I got a message that my account was selected for a random audit. This seems extremely suspicious to me, because my account has not generated any significant profits.

Has anyone else had this problem with them?
Today I got a message from their support in not very well written English, saying that the audit was done by Talinex and Liquidity Providers (whatever that is supposed to mean). Strangest thing is that this comes after I got a message from previous week (on Monday) that said the audit was completed and the wire will be sent.

I am starting to get real worried because they keep postponing the withdrawal and I think their support is just trying to win some time.

Never experienced such a situation with other forex brokers.

Back