• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company

Why are you posting questions to which you know the answer already, REMOVED? You were given the answers several times during the 4.5 hours that you continuously barraged our ticket system with the same questions - do not expect any additional responses to your questions because the answers will not change from those already given to you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Does Tallinex have a privacy policy regarding client information?

I don't see anyone else here complaining about being booted after Tallinex "changing their mind". You know there would be a lot of complaints. Why am I being singled out?

Why are you posting questions to which you know the answer already, REMOVED? You were given the answers several times during the 4.5 hours that you continuously barraged our ticket system with the same questions - do not expect any additional responses to your questions because the answers will not change from those already given to you.

Oh so sorry to inconvenience you would you really like for me to post your emails?

@GopalK.. to answer your questions:

1) Tallinex relocated from Estonia to St Vincent in November 2014. The reason for doing so was a change to Forex regulatory practice in Estonia which would have required us to drop all US resident clients. From your comments, I assume that you are a US resident so this situation would have affected you directly.

2) The current regulatory position in St Vincent is exactly as it was previously in Estonia i.e. spot Forex is not considered a securities product, so there's basically no change at all.

3) I don't understand how or why you are having issues with email - possibly you use one of the free email providers who routinely drop and/or filter incoming mail. Regardless, we have a team of live-chat operators to assist clients and a web-based ticketing system for those who experience issues with email responses.

As for Tallinex itself, we strive to provide the best service to all our clients and there's certainly nothing "bare-bones" about us. :)

Sorry if the move confused you or the email issue caused concern - that certainly wasn't our intention. Keep trading and you'll see that our great service will shine though.[/QUOT
Your comments are becoming ever-more stupid - THAT is why no-one replies to your pointless thread!!

Recurring theme hmmm 2014 can't imagine why I might have said this. Oh...here it is

1) Tallinex relocated from Estonia to St Vincent in November 2014. The reason for doing so was a change to Forex regulatory practice in Estonia which would have required us to drop all US resident clients. From your comments, I assume that you are a US resident so this situation would have affected you directly.

2) The current regulatory position in St Vincent is exactly as it was previously in Estonia i.e. spot Forex is not considered a securities product, so there's basically no change at all.

3) I don't understand how or why you are having issues with email - possibly you use one of the free email providers who routinely drop and/or filter incoming mail. Regardless, we have a team of live-chat operators to assist clients and a web-based ticketing system for those who experience issues with email responses.

As for Tallinex itself, we strive to provide the best service to all our clients and there's certainly nothing "bare-bones" about us. :)

Sorry if the move confused you or the email issue caused concern - that certainly wasn't our intention. Keep trading and you'll see that our great service will shine though.[/QUOT

How can this be "recurring" when it has never happened before????

REMOVED - ALL of your questions were answered on Monday - MULTIPLE times, because you refuse to read replies properly and will not accept the explanations given!

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what sort of disagreement you are having, there is no justification for violating the privacy of a client.

here is thread

@GopalK.. to answer your questions:

Sorry if the move confused you or the email issue caused concern - that certainly wasn't our intention. Keep trading and you'll see that our great service will shine though.[

I too would like to understand the email that was sent to US based customers. Per the email, Tallinex seems to have the utmost trust in this broker, however, I can not find ANY information on them other than the newly developed web page provided within the body of the email. Tallinex, please provide a little more information about Capital City Markets.

Your comments are becoming ever-more stupid - THAT is why no-one replies to your pointless thread!!

How can this be "recurring" when it has never happened before????

REMOVED - ALL of your questions were answered on Monday - MULTIPLE times, because you refuse to read replies properly and will not accept the explanations given!

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what sort of disagreement you are having, there is no justification for violating the privacy of a client.

@FPA - Tallinex takes privacy very seriously and NO privacy was violated since only the poster's given name was mentioned so, unless the poster can prove that no-one else in the entire world shares the same given name (not the case by a very long chalk) then there was no way for anyone to understand who the poster was, except him.

I too would like to understand the email that was sent to US based customers. Per the email, Tallinex seems to have the utmost trust in this broker, however, I can not find ANY information on them other than the newly developed web page provided within the body of the email. Tallinex, please provide a little more information about Capital City Markets.

Hi, Raldo - if you're looking for information on CCM then just ask them - they aren't ogres :) It's not for Tallinex to provide information on other entities - that's tantamount to gossip and hardly helpful to anyone, so get the answers you need from the horse's mouth.

Hi, Raldo - if you're looking for information on CCM then just ask them - they aren't ogres :) It's not for Tallinex to provide information on other entities - that's tantamount to gossip and hardly helpful to anyone, so get the answers you need from the horse's mouth.

I'd rather ask Tallinex as you are the ones transferring accounts to CCM. Wouldn't you want your customers to be informed as possible and answer any questions they may have? This horse may be a unicorn and I would like you to verify its validity. The registration number they provided for "Vanuatu Financial Services Commision does not exist. So, who is this company that you advocate and recommend? There is no history of them anywhere.

Back