• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tallinex.com

General discussions of a financial company
So are we booting existing US clients or something? I'm confused I didn't get an email about that. I am a US resident and my account is still active and traded on within the last 90 days. Can you give us some clarification on the policy. Closing US client accounts or simply not accepting new US clients?

Thanks.

So are we booting existing US clients or something? I'm confused I didn't get an email about that. I am a US resident and my account is still active and traded on within the last 90 days. Can you give us some clarification on the policy. Closing US client accounts or simply not accepting new US clients?

Thanks.

As stated on the website, Tallinex does not accept applications from US / Canadian / St Vincent residents.

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for Tallinex.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.
I hear a lot of people say fxchoice and tallinex are the same company. FXchoice accepts U.S. customers? Today I get this letter to go to some non rated broker in South Africa.

You are receiving this notification because your Tallinex back-office profile indicates that you are resident in United States.

Due to consistent pressure by over-reaching entities and repeated policy changes by banking institutions, Tallinex has concluded that it is no longer viable to continue offering services to residents of US and Canadian territories, so services to affected clients will be discontinued as at market close on March 31st, 2017.

However, it is clear that many clients thoroughly enjoy the freedom, features and facilities that Tallinex offers, and would much prefer to continue trading that way.

In order to accommodate that desire, Tallinex has identified a brokerage that is willing and able to provide the same excellent service and trading conditions that Tallinex has provided you up to now.

That company is Capital City Markets - a regulated brokerage committed to providing the same high standard of service that you have grown accustomed to.

Capital City Markets (https://capitalcitymarkets.com) is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission which, unlike other regulatory bodies that thrive on over-regulation and draconian rules, believes in vigilance and transparency to ensure that clients are free to receive the best in trading and banking conditions.

Safety of client funds is of the utmost importance to both Tallinex and Capital City Markets who, just like Tallinex, hold client funds in segregated, "off-balance sheet" accounts at global banks - ensuring that client funds cannot be used to cover operating expenses.

Most importantly, the technical teams at Tallinex and Capital City Markets have cooperated to ensure that your account can be transferred seamlessly - no action is required on your part, and you will not even need to provide additional documentation!

Unless you specifically decline this convenient offer, your account will be transferred automatically between market close on March 31st and market open on April 2nd, 2017 - all open positions will be maintained, and you will be able to resume trading with exactly the same account facilities, leverage, spreads and open trades as you had at market close on the 31st - it will be as though nothing happened when you begin trading on April 2nd (except that you will be a client of Capital City Markets).

Alternatively, you may opt-out of the transfer at any time (up until 20:00 GMT+0 on March 31st) using the Transfer option on the Home page of your Tallinex back-office (https://www.tallinex.com/office/). If you choose to opt-out of the transfer then any open trades still on your account at cut-off time will be closed at market, and the final balance of funds will be made available for withdrawal to your bank.

Whatever you decide to do, the entire team at Tallinex would like to thank you for your trust and support, and wishes you the greatest success in your trading career.

** If you have multiple back-office profiles then you may receive additional copies of this notice.

Regards,

I hear a lot of people say fxchoice and tallinex are the same company.

Tallinex and FXChoice are not, nor ever have been, related in any way - "people" make an awful lot of completely baseless statements in an effort to appear intelligent.

It says on the website you provide no services for U.S. customers.

Your statement is as incorrect as the comment regarding Tallinex and FXChoice being the same company. What the website actually states is:

Tallinex does not operate within the United States or Canada, nor does it solicit residents of those countries, or of St Vincent and The Grenadines in relation to the provision of retail Forex services.

This is quite true - Tallinex has no presence in the United States whatsoever. In addition, a warning dialog expands on that statement as follows:

Tallinex does not solicit residents of the United States, Canada or St Vincent and The Grenadines in relation to the provision of retail Forex services, and no option exists for residents of those countries to apply for retail Forex services due to regulatory requirements.

This statement is also true - Tallinex does not solicit residents of the specified countries, nor are residents of those countries able to be approved as a client for Forex services.

Why has there been no response to this but other threads replied? This seems to be a recurring theme with Tallinex to accept U.S. customers and now hand them off to someone else with no track record. Why is it people from St. Vincent Grenadines cannot trade there either? Tallinex, is everyone from Canada and the U.S. being handed off?

You are receiving this notification because your Tallinex back-office profile indicates that you are resident in United States.

Due to consistent pressure by over-reaching entities and repeated policy changes by banking institutions, Tallinex has concluded that it is no longer viable to continue offering services to residents of US and Canadian territories, so services to affected clients will be discontinued as at market close on March 31st, 2017.

However, it is clear that many clients thoroughly enjoy the freedom, features and facilities that Tallinex offers, and would much prefer to continue trading that way.

In order to accommodate that desire, Tallinex has identified a brokerage that is willing and able to provide the same excellent service and trading conditions that Tallinex has provided you up to now.

That company is Capital City Markets - a regulated brokerage committed to providing the same high standard of service that you have grown accustomed to.

Capital City Markets (https://capitalcitymarkets.com) is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission which, unlike other regulatory bodies that thrive on over-regulation and draconian rules, believes in vigilance and transparency to ensure that clients are free to receive the best in trading and banking conditions.

Safety of client funds is of the utmost importance to both Tallinex and Capital City Markets who, just like Tallinex, hold client funds in segregated, "off-balance sheet" accounts at global banks - ensuring that client funds cannot be used to cover operating expenses.

Most importantly, the technical teams at Tallinex and Capital City Markets have cooperated to ensure that your account can be transferred seamlessly - no action is required on your part, and you will not even need to provide additional documentation!

Unless you specifically decline this convenient offer, your account will be transferred automatically between market close on March 31st and market open on April 2nd, 2017 - all open positions will be maintained, and you will be able to resume trading with exactly the same account facilities, leverage, spreads and open trades as you had at market close on the 31st - it will be as though nothing happened when you begin trading on April 2nd (except that you will be a client of Capital City Markets).

Alternatively, you may opt-out of the transfer at any time (up until 20:00 GMT+0 on March 31st) using the Transfer option on the Home page of your Tallinex back-office (https://www.tallinex.com/office/). If you choose to opt-out of the transfer then any open trades still on your account at cut-off time will be closed at market, and the final balance of funds will be made available for withdrawal to your bank.

Whatever you decide to do, the entire team at Tallinex would like to thank you for your trust and support, and wishes you the greatest success in your trading career.

** If you have multiple back-office profiles then you may receive additional copies of this notice.

Regards,

Last edited:
Tallinex customers please tell me if you received this letter Today I get this letter to go to some non rated broker in South Africa. Evidently Tallinex cannot send me to FXChoice I wonder why that is?

You can bet Tallinex just made a lot of money handing off their U.S. and Canadian based customers

Regards,

Last edited:
Why has there been no response to this but other threads replied?

Your comments are becoming ever-more stupid - THAT is why no-one replies to your pointless thread!!

This seems to be a recurring theme with Tallinex to accept U.S. customers and now hand them off to someone else with no track record.

How can this be "recurring" when it has never happened before????

Why is it people from St. Vincent Grenadines cannot trade there either? Tallinex, is everyone from Canada and the U.S. being handed off?

REMOVED - ALL of your questions were answered on Monday - MULTIPLE times, because you refuse to read replies properly and will not accept the explanations given!

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what sort of disagreement you are having, there is no justification for violating the privacy of a client.

Back