Another Newbie???

First off, welcome to the FPA....and thank your lucky star that you found this site before embarking on your real live forex trading adventure... and congratulation in coming here to the FPA not crying "I have been scam by so-and-so broker. Please help me get my money back"...or something along that line as so many Newbies have done.

All the answers to your questions can be found right here at the FPA.
Go to top of this page under "Education & Forums", click on "Forex Military School/Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker" and read Chapter 1 to 40.
Then go to "Forex Basic Boot Camp" (can be found in same section) and read all of that Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower Nile's articles.

Then, after you have completed reading and understanding all that you have read, go back and re-read all these educational articles once more. By the time you have completed that education, then start your trading system on a Demo account.

Good luck and have a pleasant forex journey!

What is the best platfom trading.. That's all for now

Welcome mate................ I love to trade with MT4. Also you can use Tradestation. But I don't know about your preference. Try to test both platforms and select the best one according to your preference.

I vote for the MT4, also. But the first thing you would want to focus is in your learning, so be patient and remember that this is one of the main virtues of the consistent trader.

I like metatrader 4 too. haven't tried much of MT5. so far, MT4 is the most user-friendly platform i've tried

Back