The Insider Code

There aren't any super-secrets inside. All the info is pretty much available for free, but hunting it down and finding it would take time and effort.

There aren't any super-secrets inside. All the info is pretty much available for free, but hunting it down and finding it would take time and effort.

Hi Pharaoh,

I would not say that.

Many traders use only the MT software and the broker's data feed. They don't pay for the pro stuff. So they are pretty blind, under capitalized, often not correctly educated and may be not in the real market (sometimes they even work with secret LPs ... hum hum hum)

For example, you can consider all the traders attempting to scalp using an insane leverage + low speed + slippage, without knowing the options barriers, without analyzing the kind of money that has entered the market, ...

In the future, it might be a good idea to create a kind of PDF to list the main requirements before starting to trade (the drawback is that the next step is the "how to")

Unless they've updated it, the Insider Code is written based on trading in MT4. There's no extra software or anything else. It's just a set of videos going over information that can be found for free (with some effort) and a trading system that claims to just about guarantee profitability (but fails the basic math test - see my reply to the first post of this thread to see how they take a 2:1 ratio and still make it unprofitable).

Concerning the insider code, I agree with you.

In my opinion, this product/service is useless.

Concerning information in general, I confirm what I said. Retail traders need a more professional equipment and education before entering the fighting area.

True. Sadly, too many start spending money too early and get useless products instead of useful equipment.

Back