This should everyone read 2 minutes may save you thousands plus years or months of pain

Janismm88

Recruit
I was writing review for a company and I wrote some important things how forex world operate you could say everyone knows it well no if these companies exists we support and feed them!!! PLEASE dont support scam and share this post to stop this forex nonsense!!!
Here in this forum is scam section etc
well i have better idea!
In my opinion everything is scam unless proven otherwise
so maybe we need section of good companies WITH VERIFIED TRACK RECORD FOR YEARS!!!!
I guess that will not be interesting because extremely few companies could pass this test.
so read my review and let me know your thoughts :)
Nobody is perfect even me just my view have most logic if you have different logic please share im ready to listen!!!!
WE NEED TO CHNAGE OUR THINKING SERIOSYLY FOLKS!!!
WE THINK MAYBE HE IS SCAM ETC !!!
EVERYONE IS SCAM IN FOREX BELIEVE ME!!!!
UNLESS PROVEN WITH ROCK HARD FACTS!!!! AND YEARS OF RESULTS!!!!

---

If I was usual herd (the majority of people) maybe I would leave good review but since I have more brain then average herd then listen PLEASE FACTS not something like "good signal provider seems nice"
In forex industry, we can believe only hard FACTS if there are no facts ROCK HARD PROOF (for example statement to real account for years with investor login)
so if there are not THIS proof YOU WILL GET BURNED AND SCAMMED!!!
For god, sake believe me because what I tell is only LOGIC, not emotions.
It could be that company just dont care to put statement but if they refuse this for sure super red flag.
SO LETS start!!!
Here is sample signal from this provider
buy EUR/USD at 1.1100 SL 1.1000 so 100 pips
now interesting part
TP 1.1120
TP2 1.1150
TP3 1.1250
SO WHAT happens if price reach 1.1120 and go back to 1.1090 for example?
they record 21 pip gain!!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT At TP1 we didnt close all trade as per their instructions but only half so if it was 1 lot and 1 pip value is 10USD we would made 10*20/2 so 100USD BTW its advised after Tp1 to move to break even SL so if it go back trade closing at break even so 100USD profit
so now lets say price reach TP3
how much pips they record?
You guessed that right 150 of course
did you made 150X10USD ?? NOOOO
You made 100USD plus 150usd plus 250 so 500USD remember at each TP level position get halved !!!!! instead of 1500what you could be thinking!!! Why as per their instructions it goes like that at TP1 close half position so we have left 0.5lot running, at TP2 close another half position so now we have only 0.25LOTS running you do the math!!!
SO NOW MOST INTERESTING PART
If trade reach SL how much pips they record as lost? you guess it right :)
100pips lost how much actual money we lost???
1000USD!!!!! because when trade go south they dont trim it half half :)
So if they make 150pips you make 500USD if they loose 100pips you loose 1000USD
So how about that:
We made 2 trades and 300 pips and one trade loss at 100 pips:
You well nice 200 pips good job:)
How much money we have???
0 ZERO!!!! Lol Hope by now you got idea about this BS
Did you got idea now how clever is their scam??
So with this sneaky method admin is counting and bragging every week we made 500pips
when actually you lost money he brags about making + pips :D It couldn't be more ridiculous.
So what were my results well obviously its impossible to follow signals 24H so i cant follow all of them but there is telegram history and we have metatrader history so everyone can do how to say backtesting. I did and results are that you would be more lucky if you flip the coin.
even if one month was profitable it means nothing even 2 means nothing I would have to dig each trade and analyse for 1 year and it could take hell lot of time so I will be honest and not say they are not profitable but by all my experience i have feeling it is just pure gambling!!!
ALSO, he sent me screenshots of his trading account BUT first, some losing trades were missing plus some losing trades he mad made much smaller lot compared to winning trades I guess he know more than he tells in signal service. Still, it could be just he cut out losing trades that's it. Screenshots are nothing!!!
FOLKS it cant be more laughable some single trade examples even several!!! It MEANS NOTHING!!!
Why everyone believe this??? He could be making next trade with -800pips stop loss
so 20 trades in row with 50 pips TP is piece of cake!!!! Statement for YEARS!!!
YOU STILL DIDNT GET IT??? THERE IS NO OTHER PROOF!!!
I guess they have some indicators but everyone know that all of these fail at flat volatile market
IM not his competitor nor I will sell something, this from someone who have more brain than average herd.
If someone will say now bro did you traded it was not long enough Nah I don't need if it's based on sneaky tactics I dont need it even follow. I even offered to them this: They could trade my account or provide automatic software to copy trades of course they don't bother because then would be more obvious this scam.
He is very nice in the channel feel like a friend feel like he follows market non stop but believe me its a shield of clever sneaky scam. The only argument is investor login and statement for a couple years.
It couldn't be more simple.
If I was regulator or government I would just ask every signal provider EA creator etc fund manager give me 3 years statement or remove your website from internet. Its that simple folks. When we finally stop feeding these con artists???? Our stupidity is their bread and butter and soil where this scam grows so nice. If you don't share this post its a soil for scam to grow. its so simple!!!! Every legitimate company who have verified results will be more than happy to share statements.
Would you buy car used which was in closed container??? Why everyone do it??? If we did that with car you would say we are stupid then why we do this in forex??? Would you buy house which you didn't see?? Nobody would do it, then why the heck we are risking thousands based on some bought reviews or based on people who have no idea what they doing??? Would you buy car for 10000 if some random dude on internet was saying it drives good??? Nope ... well actually there are people buying in auctions and I feel sorry for them...
please remember when you land on the forex sales page you will be psychologically bombarded with so many fake positive outcomes that you will buy another BS but just please remeber what I wrote and you will be fine.
In forex is so easy to decide what to buy. They have myFXbook or statement with investor password?? No leave!!! Even this not guarantee they can trade 100 different strategies on 100 different accounts one is lucky strategy they show it well it doesnt mean much. Unless its on real account with big money even then they can risk 100USD on 10 accounts and one will be lucky... you got the point. Not saying that company with statement is scam just that it could be.
please remember !!!!
MORE THAN HALF OR MORE VENDORS WITH GOOD RATING HAVE SNEAKY TACTICS ABOUT GETTING NICE REVIEWS THEY FORCE CUSTOMER TO LEAVE REVIEW TO GET UPGRADES ETC I WOULD SAY 80% ARE LIKE THAT IT HAPPENS ALSO IN AMAZON AND OTHER WEBSITES
This world is full of scam you need to think of all possible scenarios thinking how this company could be scam if nothing comes up probably they legitimate. If they have many reviews don't have many 1 star reviews plus have logic behind plus statement etc then it could be legitimate. Show me someone with such criteria. Nothing!!! Well look even me if I came up with nice strategy i wouldn't sell it or share signals if I have 20-50% per month plus small drawdown I could be very rich very soon I think there are traders like that just they would never think come to some forums trade signals make EA or sell signals why the heck they need these 70USD they can make in few seconds this. Enough bragging comment and let me know if Im wrong nothing is perfect even me I could be wrong if yes prove it.

I want to ask everyone why we so naive???
Last weeks im looking at hundreds of gurus strategies videos how is this trader gury daily routine...
I couldn't care lesss about these fake one off time or few screenshot examples of successful trades, if you see this mark such company as a scam, believe me you will save huge amount of time and money!!!
When you see sales pitch with lot of successful trades look at that that that mark it as a scam!! No single clever trader should take it seriously
Only statement for years with investor password is proof. Nothing else!!!!
Not his 10s of monitors flashy sales page fake reviews etc, ONLY STATEMENT FOR YEARS!!!
99% fail at providing such proof,
Well because our community who takes this bs seriously is a soil for such scams to grow!!!
Its unbelievable how much we believe some bs,
I already wrote we need section of trusted companies thats it, life will be tremendously more easy, post a statement verify it and this your sales pitch. I couldn't care less about your video strategy etc, have you backtested it few years??? Then shut up and don't mess around with other peoples money and time, nothing wrong posting it just say i have no idea how it work long term.
All websites who sell some strategy, indicators ea signals should be marked as a scam if they don't have 1 or more years statement of real account trading if they don't have need to ask if fail to provide for sure scam. We discussing thinking if that good yes or no is this provider good???
Simple answer scam unless proven otherwise. Prove me that i wrong, find a company for example who sold profitable signals, ea indicator etc did you followed them more than year did you made constantly gains and ob their website was no statement of their trades or they refused to give such, and still you made great gains. Its next to impossible find such companies or traders, well when i make profitable strategy which is backtested for last 20 years and bring constant profits i will not sell it for 70 or 150 usd etc i couldn't care less, understand that finally make your own strategy backtest it and trade, but for 70 100 even 300 usd you will not buy something constantly profitable with small drawdown. I wish i was wrong comment and let me know :)

There are a lot of scams in this space, that's why I'm so thankful for these forums and the FPA staff doing all the work they can to make sure we're safe.
Keep an eye on what is being posted here, and you'll stay safe 99% of the time :)

ok i read the first half and you are on the money if you back test most signal providers they show pip gain but most people will lose money for sure. learn to trade and rely on your own knowledge

The market is a complex structure, which requires detailed study, and this is what you need to understand from the first minute of your stay in the market. And it is 100% up to you. So do not expect that everything will work out just like that, work every day and only then you will see the necessary result.

I was writing review for a company and I wrote some important things how forex world operate you could say everyone knows it well no if these companies exists we support and feed them!!! PLEASE dont support scam and share this post to stop this forex nonsense!!!
Here in this forum is scam section etc
well i have better idea!
In my opinion everything is scam unless proven otherwise
so maybe we need section of good companies WITH VERIFIED TRACK RECORD FOR YEARS!!!!
I guess that will not be interesting because extremely few companies could pass this test.
so read my review and let me know your thoughts :)
Nobody is perfect even me just my view have most logic if you have different logic please share im ready to listen!!!!
WE NEED TO CHNAGE OUR THINKING SERIOSYLY FOLKS!!!
WE THINK MAYBE HE IS SCAM ETC !!!
EVERYONE IS SCAM IN FOREX BELIEVE ME!!!!
UNLESS PROVEN WITH ROCK HARD FACTS!!!! AND YEARS OF RESULTS!!!!

---

If I was usual herd (the majority of people) maybe I would leave good review but since I have more brain then average herd then listen PLEASE FACTS not something like "good signal provider seems nice"
In forex industry, we can believe only hard FACTS if there are no facts ROCK HARD PROOF (for example statement to real account for years with investor login)
so if there are not THIS proof YOU WILL GET BURNED AND SCAMMED!!!
For god, sake believe me because what I tell is only LOGIC, not emotions.
It could be that company just dont care to put statement but if they refuse this for sure super red flag.
SO LETS start!!!
Here is sample signal from this provider
buy EUR/USD at 1.1100 SL 1.1000 so 100 pips
now interesting part
TP 1.1120
TP2 1.1150
TP3 1.1250
SO WHAT happens if price reach 1.1120 and go back to 1.1090 for example?
they record 21 pip gain!!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT At TP1 we didnt close all trade as per their instructions but only half so if it was 1 lot and 1 pip value is 10USD we would made 10*20/2 so 100USD BTW its advised after Tp1 to move to break even SL so if it go back trade closing at break even so 100USD profit
so now lets say price reach TP3
how much pips they record?
You guessed that right 150 of course
did you made 150X10USD ?? NOOOO
You made 100USD plus 150usd plus 250 so 500USD remember at each TP level position get halved !!!!! instead of 1500what you could be thinking!!! Why as per their instructions it goes like that at TP1 close half position so we have left 0.5lot running, at TP2 close another half position so now we have only 0.25LOTS running you do the math!!!
SO NOW MOST INTERESTING PART
If trade reach SL how much pips they record as lost? you guess it right :)
100pips lost how much actual money we lost???
1000USD!!!!! because when trade go south they dont trim it half half :)
So if they make 150pips you make 500USD if they loose 100pips you loose 1000USD
So how about that:
We made 2 trades and 300 pips and one trade loss at 100 pips:
You well nice 200 pips good job:)
How much money we have???
0 ZERO!!!! Lol Hope by now you got idea about this BS
Did you got idea now how clever is their scam??
So with this sneaky method admin is counting and bragging every week we made 500pips
when actually you lost money he brags about making + pips :D It couldn't be more ridiculous.
So what were my results well obviously its impossible to follow signals 24H so i cant follow all of them but there is telegram history and we have metatrader history so everyone can do how to say backtesting. I did and results are that you would be more lucky if you flip the coin.
even if one month was profitable it means nothing even 2 means nothing I would have to dig each trade and analyse for 1 year and it could take hell lot of time so I will be honest and not say they are not profitable but by all my experience i have feeling it is just pure gambling!!!
ALSO, he sent me screenshots of his trading account BUT first, some losing trades were missing plus some losing trades he mad made much smaller lot compared to winning trades I guess he know more than he tells in signal service. Still, it could be just he cut out losing trades that's it. Screenshots are nothing!!!
FOLKS it cant be more laughable some single trade examples even several!!! It MEANS NOTHING!!!
Why everyone believe this??? He could be making next trade with -800pips stop loss
so 20 trades in row with 50 pips TP is piece of cake!!!! Statement for YEARS!!!
YOU STILL DIDNT GET IT??? THERE IS NO OTHER PROOF!!!
I guess they have some indicators but everyone know that all of these fail at flat volatile market
IM not his competitor nor I will sell something, this from someone who have more brain than average herd.
If someone will say now bro did you traded it was not long enough Nah I don't need if it's based on sneaky tactics I dont need it even follow. I even offered to them this: They could trade my account or provide automatic software to copy trades of course they don't bother because then would be more obvious this scam.
He is very nice in the channel feel like a friend feel like he follows market non stop but believe me its a shield of clever sneaky scam. The only argument is investor login and statement for a couple years.
It couldn't be more simple.
If I was regulator or government I would just ask every signal provider EA creator etc fund manager give me 3 years statement or remove your website from internet. Its that simple folks. When we finally stop feeding these con artists???? Our stupidity is their bread and butter and soil where this scam grows so nice. If you don't share this post its a soil for scam to grow. its so simple!!!! Every legitimate company who have verified results will be more than happy to share statements.
Would you buy car used which was in closed container??? Why everyone do it??? If we did that with car you would say we are stupid then why we do this in forex??? Would you buy house which you didn't see?? Nobody would do it, then why the heck we are risking thousands based on some bought reviews or based on people who have no idea what they doing??? Would you buy car for 10000 if some random dude on internet was saying it drives good??? Nope ... well actually there are people buying in auctions and I feel sorry for them...
please remember when you land on the forex sales page you will be psychologically bombarded with so many fake positive outcomes that you will buy another BS but just please remeber what I wrote and you will be fine.
In forex is so easy to decide what to buy. They have myFXbook or statement with investor password?? No leave!!! Even this not guarantee they can trade 100 different strategies on 100 different accounts one is lucky strategy they show it well it doesnt mean much. Unless its on real account with big money even then they can risk 100USD on 10 accounts and one will be lucky... you got the point. Not saying that company with statement is scam just that it could be.
please remember !!!!
MORE THAN HALF OR MORE VENDORS WITH GOOD RATING HAVE SNEAKY TACTICS ABOUT GETTING NICE REVIEWS THEY FORCE CUSTOMER TO LEAVE REVIEW TO GET UPGRADES ETC I WOULD SAY 80% ARE LIKE THAT IT HAPPENS ALSO IN AMAZON AND OTHER WEBSITES
This world is full of scam you need to think of all possible scenarios thinking how this company could be scam if nothing comes up probably they legitimate. If they have many reviews don't have many 1 star reviews plus have logic behind plus statement etc then it could be legitimate. Show me someone with such criteria. Nothing!!! Well look even me if I came up with nice strategy i wouldn't sell it or share signals if I have 20-50% per month plus small drawdown I could be very rich very soon I think there are traders like that just they would never think come to some forums trade signals make EA or sell signals why the heck they need these 70USD they can make in few seconds this. Enough bragging comment and let me know if Im wrong nothing is perfect even me I could be wrong if yes prove it.

Well, that was long...

I think that there is no need to work in the market as long as you want.
Here you always need to alternate work and rest, so that you always have the strength to work with some difficulties.
In general, accurate analysis always works better than chasing the market!

It's not right for a person to support scammers because they are getting money out of it because a lot of people really get affected because of the scammers in the forex market. The number of scammers have grown and there are in fact a lot of them that have come up with strategies to ensure that hey scam more traders. Even those who are alert can be scammed these days.

It's just that there are a lot of people that re in this together. As much as there are those who want to make money through forex trading, there are also others who have decided to make money but using a different approach and it is by supporting scammers by giving false reviews. It is something that may never stop.

Back