TopicMarkets

Jackman,
we see that you have requested for a withdrawal of 240 usd , an amount of 50 usd (limit for min kyc accounts) has been already paid to you via neteller. The remaining amount is kept pending as your kyc details are not up to date. Kindly reply to the mail we have sent you with the required docs ,to clear the pending balance.

Jackman,
we see that you have requested for a withdrawal of 240 usd , an amount of 50 usd (limit for min kyc accounts) has been already paid to you via neteller. The remaining amount is kept pending as your kyc details are not up to date. Kindly reply to the mail we have sent you with the required docs ,to clear the pending balance.
What is kyc????
I have emailed my ID and Proof of Address to you guys last week already to info@topicmarkets.com and support@topicmarkets.com, unless theres another email address that i need to send to????

Jackman,
Why are you taking forever to respond????

The proofs you sent are not accepted ,because the bank statement is not complete, it is not having any statement for the current 3 months and dosent have the seal or signature . We also have clearly mentioned in the mail to get us an ID bearing your address and attested by a notary public.All these have been communicated via email

The proofs you sent are not accepted ,because the bank statement is not complete, it is not having any statement for the current 3 months and dosent have the seal or signature . We also have clearly mentioned in the mail to get us an ID bearing your address and attested by a notary public.All these have been communicated via email
I have not received an email whatsoever from you and I dnt understand bcos our ID cards in SA dnt show the Address, you guys are clearly messing around in sending my money everything u asked for i have sent, again you didnt mention that you want a 3 month bank statement theres always something new with you thats preventing me getting my money, i dnt understand cos u said you will send my money via neteller i just dnt understand whats the hold up!!!!!!

hi, sorry for the inconvenience .If your id dosent have an address you can give us any physical utility bill along with your ID.This is standard kyc procedure which has been reminded to you from the time of account opening.Please check your spam folder for our emails. Once we receive these documents,can process the withdrawal in same or next working day via neteller.

hi, sorry for the inconvenience .If your id dosent have an address you can give us any physical utility bill along with your ID.This is standard kyc procedure which has been reminded to you from the time of account opening.Please check your spam folder for our emails. Once we receive these documents,can process the withdrawal in same or next working day via neteller.
I have resend the documents please send my money

Any update so far?

Back