TradeLad - scam broker?

This is interesting as I've had a similar experience with Tradelad. I was trying to withdraw money from them and met with difficulties when their Tradelad.com website went down. It was only last week I discovered Tradelad.net - and it was exactly the same as Tradelad.com in every way other than for saying they were in London rather than New York, and no longer claiming they were registered with the SEC. I found my account did not exist on their new website. Due to my bad experience with them, I contacted their internet provider and told them about how they were non-cooperative with me when they were Tradelad.com in allowing me to withdraw money from my account. Based on that, their internet provider suspended their Tradelad.net website.

That made Tradelad want to finally contact me, and they did and asked for a phone number I could be reached out. They really wouldn't answer any questions by e-mail, saying they wanted to discuss it over the phone (presumably so there would be no record of what they were saying). Anyway, they have called me, and it shows up on my phone caller ID as "Unavailable" so I don't know where these calls are coming from.

They claim they tried to contact me by phone when their old website went down - however my caller ID on my cell phone only has calls from people I know throughout that time.

They claimed their internet provider won't unsuspend their website until they process my withdrawal. However, now they are insisting i first pay them $828 and want me to wire money by Western Union to some woman in Houston, TX who they claim is their "receive agent". When I ask for details on this person as to her exact address and phone number they won't give it, they just want me to trust that if I wire money to this person they will send me the money in my account. On top of that, they claim the "high fee" for withdrawing is because my account was inactive! That was through no fault of my own, my account was active up until the day their website disappeared in August . It is not my fault I only found their their new Tradelad.net website last week. Before their old website went down they were asking for some even larger "SEC Broker Fee" which of course there is no such thing as, and they were never registered with the SEC. When I pressed them over the phone about the SEC when they contacted me last week, they now say they were in the process of applying to the SEC! That is because I told them I had called the SEC and the SEC never heard of them, which is true. They actually had some SEC broker number on their old site, which was obviously fake.

Now two days ago they claimed they would send me $250 (which was the amount I deposited into the account) by crypto currency as that's how I funded my account. I gave them my bitcoin wallet address, of course no money has showed up there. They have been silent since then, it is clear they aren't going to send me even that amount. They were going to do that, after I told them I had discovered their Bostrades.com website, which is identical in every way to their now suspended Tradelad.net site, except everywhere Tradelad was, Bostrades is, in place of Tradelad.

Anyway, I am quite sure they'll never send me any money, and I obviously am not going to send some woman in Houston, TX money by Western Union that I don't know. They are unwilling to give me her full address and phone number, so I could confirm that's who I was sending the money to, and if I didn't receive any money in return, contact the Houston police, since she is supposed to be their "receiving agent". I figured if I could talk to her on the phone and confirm that she is really who she says she is, at the address she said she was at, I might do it, although I still don't know that I want to gamble $828. They claimed they thought it would be easier for me if I sent the money to someone in the US, when I questioned them why they claim to be in London and they want me to send money to some woman in Houston, TX.

They have called me on the phone several times trying to explain things and get me to send them the money, however their explanations don't make any sense, and they have done nothing to convince me that sending them what they now call a "withdrawal fee" will result in them sending me any money in return. Every time they call the phone connection is really bad so it is hard to really understand what they are saying, and they don't want to talk via e-mail.

So that is my experience with Tradelad. I am sure I will never receive any money from my account. They really never answer questions I ask about all the things I discovered, and as they were never in New York, I doubt they are in London now. I have not tried calling the phone number on their website, and their calls to my cell phone keep showing up as "Unavailable" so I don't know where they are coming from. They claim they have to show their internet provider proof they have let me withdraw money from my account, and that's why i should trust that if I send them $828 they'll send me the money in my account. That of course doesn't make sense, if it was so urgent for them to get their website back up, they would send me the money without delay. This had me wondering why they weren't wanting to resolve it to get their website back up, until I discovered a few days ago, they had that Bostrades.com website which is identical in every way to the Tradelad.net website - except everywhere the word Tradelad was, Bostrades is instead. So they have that site up and running and obviously have no need for their Tradelad.net website.

It will be interesting if they come on here and defend themselves, although it looks like they were invited in the past to do so and did not. They seem to not want to put much in e-mails, and rather talk over the phone (through a bad phone connection) so they can't really be pinned down to anything, and they really dodge questions and just give unsatisfactory or very vague answers to them.

Bostrades happens to be real and paying from my finding. I and a couple of friends of mine only started trading on bostrades just a few weeks ago. We hired an account manager by name Deborah Aiden and she recommended we set up an account with bostrades with a minimum of $500 which we did. At first I was a bit sceptical after hearing so many binary options scans but I still went ahead to try my luck with this. When it was time for withdrawal, they said we were to first upgrade our account before we could be able to withdrawal via bitcoin but this was a bit excessive for me, so I only paid for the procesing fee to withdraw via bank wire transfer. I was expecting that the transfer would only take 2-3 days but it ended up taking up to 7 days. I finally had the money in my account with was $6,300.00 And I had to pay my account manager $1,260.00 which was the agreed amount I was to pay her as commision.

After I read some of the post on here, I was a bit concerned but this still won't stop me from continuing to operate my account with them. If I hadn't made a withdrawal from my account yet, I would have thought this as the truth.

It could be that you are having some things missed up but I'd urge you not yo jump into any hasty conclusion.

Well, it is great you had good luck. However, Tradelad disappeared without a trace, I only found Bostrades after a hard search for it. Whoever it is that runs Bostrades keeps giving me different stories, they won't let me withdraw my money, and keep demanding all kinds of strange fees. It has been 2 weeks now and getting different stories each time. I haven't jumped to any hasty conclusion, I've been trying to withdraw money since before Tradelad disappeared back in August. If I ever see any money out of them I'll be very surprised. For one thing, my account was not there on the new Tradelad.net website, then that website disappeared and they claim they are having "issues" moving it to Bostrades and now want me to pay $1500 fee for the transfer. It wasn't my fault that Tradelad.com, then Tradelad.net, disappeared and Bostrades has taken its place. They also say the fee is because my account was "inactive". It was active until the day Tradelad disappeared back in August. I have no confidence that if I pay this huge fee, I'll see any money in return.

Hi Alexandernicole12, did you happen to withdraw the second time around?
Bostrades happens to be real and paying from my finding. I and a couple of friends of mine only started trading on bostrades just a few weeks ago. We hired an account manager by name Deborah Aiden and she recommended we set up an account with bostrades with a minimum of $500 which we did. At first I was a bit sceptical after hearing so many binary options scans but I still went ahead to try my luck with this. When it was time for withdrawal, they said we were to first upgrade our account before we could be able to withdrawal via bitcoin but this was a bit excessive for me, so I only paid for the procesing fee to withdraw via bank wire transfer. I was expecting that the transfer would only take 2-3 days but it ended up taking up to 7 days. I finally had the money in my account with was $6,300.00 And I had to pay my account manager $1,260.00 which was the agreed amount I was to pay her as commision.

After I read some of the post on here, I was a bit concerned but this still won't stop me from continuing to operate my account with them. If I hadn't made a withdrawal from my account yet, I would have thought this as the truth.

It could be that you are having some things missed up but I'd urge you not yo jump into any hasty conclusion.
Hi Alexandernicole12, can you withdraw the second time around?

They had resurfaced as Tradelad.net and I tried contacting them there but they never replied. Just this morning I found they are now Bostrades.com and have invited them here to defend themselves. They now say they are in London, before they claimed they were in New York. Everything else about their site is the exactly the same, just substituting Bostrades for Tradelad, and they no longer claim to be registered with the SEC. Otherwise there sure is identical in every detail to the former Tradelad.com and Tradelad.net sites. I have not gotten them to reply to any emails I sent them either at Tradelad.net or Bostrades.com. They used to have a fake phone number on their site when they claimed they were in New York. They now claim to be in London and have some phone number listed. Whether it is legitimate or not I don’t know as I am in the US and do not want to make an expensive international phone call. The old New York City Number was a fake phone number so this one probably is too. The building manager at the address they claimed to be at said there was never any company but that name at that building. Now they list a London address that appears to be a residential address, probably not where they are really located.

Bostrades is now operating as swing-options.com I learned about this business from a Facebook group which has removed there Facebook account about 2 days after I made a 550$ bitcoin payment to open my account. About 6 days later my account dashboard shows3900.00 and I get an email from my account manager saying I have no signal left and to acheve more profits I need new signal and to contact the platform "swing-options.com" to get new signal so after contacting the platform the send me a list after seeing this I told my manager that I could not afford that and I would be happy with the profits that I made and she told me that with out signals that I would all my profits is this a standard practice after requesting a payout of my profit and investment she told me I could only get my investment of 550 back in 2 weeks and I loose any profits I really feel I won't get anything back here's her last message to meIMG_0813.PNG IMG_0806.PNG

Back