1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading/Gaming

Discussion in 'Mess Hall' started by CryptoPopo, Apr 2, 2018.

1. CryptoPopo

CryptoPopo Private, 1st Class

Day trader night gamer? Or is it just me.
    If you play Dota 2, feel free to leave your Friend ID below, we can play together some time haha :D

2. Pipperidge-Farm

Pipperidge-Farm Works and spams for JFD Brokers

Definitely not just you.
    Haven`t played Dota in ages tho! Currently wasting my time in World of Tanks :)
    I've actually posted an article about gamers in trading today.
    medium.com/@pipperidge_farm/are-gamers-the-future-of-crypto-and-forex-trading-a4f116af521
    Any feedback and shares are welcome :)

3. johnsmith1

johnsmith1 Recruit

4. ander78

ander78 Highly Suspicious Person

some play war craft?

5. scott11

scott11 Recruit

Yes, it is the fact that many traders love games. I usually play Candy Crash at night which is the brain refresher. I really feel good whenever I play this game as it has the addiction power. I am on the level 156 now and looking for higher levels. I would recommend you guyz to play it.

6. Boyd35

Boyd35 Recruit

I have seen that many traders have huge interest in games including me. I spend my leisure time playing Clash of Clans with my friends via internet. It is really an amazing game to play as you have to survive your area with brilliant tactics. AmI right folks?

7. Gateluri

Gateluri Recruit

I am a full time trader and I think games are for kids. If you are a mature person then you have to focus more on your professional life apart from playing games. Moreover, it is my personal opinion, you can disagree with me and I respect your interest as well. Thanks

8. Quinuiacl12

Quinuiacl12 Recruit

I am a long-term trader and I always feel proud for it. I am a blessed person in this regard as my father and brother are also trader. They always help me to get to know new things about trading. We share our trading experiences with each other as well!

9. Thoris

Thoris Private, 1st Class

Wow! Do you even have time to play Dota? I’m surprised. Actually I’m not a big fan of computer games, but I should admit that they can have traders in some point of their career. Computer games teach you to react fast and cope with your emotions. Also you start thinking strategically, which is very important for traders.

10. momo3HC

momo3HC Private

You can use games as a refreshing treatment from trading, but not for all night. ;)