Trading with several brokers

It is a necessity in these days to trade with several brokers. Never keep your entire funds in a single broker. Even the payment processors are making scams these days to why trust any broker for your entire trading funds.

I am trading with 3 Forex brokers so that way i can say that my account risks are minimal and also at the same time i am able to compare the rates and see where my trading is more profitable :)

I like to use one broker at the time, for me the best thing is loyalty. When I find a trustworthy broker, I like to stick to it. I change it only when it doesn't suit me anymore.

Doesn't it bother you to keep all your eggs in one basket, so to speak? Even if the broker is reliable, you know when a crisis can hit.

Doesn't it bother you to keep all your eggs in one basket, so to speak? Even if the broker is reliable, you know when a crisis can hit.

I would say that those Forex brokers which are True ECN can be relied upon and they are the ones which are most easy to do trades :)

I like to use one broker at the time, for me the best thing is loyalty. When I find a trustworthy broker, I like to stick to it. I change it only when it doesn't suit me anymore.
Well you never know if or when this broker starts playing tricks out of the blue. You may spend a wondrous honeymood with him and then the slippage comes and the spreads widen... So probably its better to split the capital

Well you never know if or when this broker starts playing tricks out of the blue. You may spend a wondrous honeymood with him and then the slippage comes and the spreads widen... So probably its better to split the capital

If the broker that we are dealing with is a reputed broker then we will have a good time in doing trades with and also we will be able to earn a reliable trading income from it :)

Well yeah, that's true. I had an experience with some of these "reputed" brokers.

If the broker that we are dealing with is a reputed broker then we will have a good time in doing trades with and also we will be able to earn a reliable trading income from it :)
Do you 100% believe and trust your broker? That's weird, I can't trust even myself... And don't tell me that you have only profits with your broker...

Do you 100% believe and trust your broker? That's weird, I can't trust even myself... And don't tell me that you have only profits with your broker...
I think in trading profit and loss is part in trade, no anyone trader they can making profit always I think, loss sometime inevitable, and choose broker also important actually because if faced with scam broker hence will get regret

I think in trading profit and loss is part in trade, no anyone trader they can making profit always I think, loss sometime inevitable, and choose broker also important actually because if faced with scam broker hence will get regret
Thats the thing. It doesnt look trustworthy if a person is getting profits only. It can happen on a short term distance but no one can avoid some losses on the go

Back