Trading with several brokers

I am also trading with one, the main point is not how many broker, it should be how much do you earn with one broker.
Yes, well said. I am agreeing with you. Trading with several brokers is not a god decisions at all I think according to my trading experience. you can be a successful trader with just one broker ,if you have a good performance on trading.

Yes and i would say that the most important thing for us is that the smart phone should have good memory and speed :)
True. I use a smartphone on Android (wont tell the brand for obvious reasons) and it was SOOOO freaking slow! Freezing out of the blue. So I had to replace it. And yeah Im more of a PC fan when it comes to trading its just more convenient for me.

True. I use a smartphone on Android (wont tell the brand for obvious reasons) and it was SOOOO freaking slow! Freezing out of the blue. So I had to replace it. And yeah Im more of a PC fan when it comes to trading its just more convenient for me.

Yes, you are right many times the Android phones will hang and the only solution is to increase the memory of the phone :D

I can't imagine trading on a smartphone, I really need the big screen of the PC to be able to figure out my strategy.

I can't imagine trading on a smartphone, I really need the big screen of the PC to be able to figure out my strategy.
I would love to see how it works :) I mean to stand by a trader who can win great money standing in a line for a cheeseburger :)

Yes, well said. I am agreeing with you. Trading with several brokers is not a god decisions at all I think according to my trading experience. you can be a successful trader with just one broker ,if you have a good performance on trading.
Maybe, but I think use several broker also will giving each experience usng service each broker, might we can making comparison broker that giving better service and bad service

Maybe, but I think use several broker also will giving each experience usng service each broker, might we can making comparison broker that giving better service and bad service

We have the option of doing our trades with any broker we like. But what is more important is we should see and wait if it is a genuine broker :)

I would love to see how it works :) I mean to stand by a trader who can win great money standing in a line for a cheeseburger :)

Me too. I admire such people so much, I need peace and quiet to be able to focus when I trade, doing so while waiting in line for fast food (or waiting in line for anything else) would be too distracting

Me too. I admire such people so much, I need peace and quiet to be able to focus when I trade, doing so while waiting in line for fast food (or waiting in line for anything else) would be too distracting

We have to remain careful while we are doing our trades as that will make sure that our trading is good and we are also getting more profits from our trades :D

We have the option of doing our trades with any broker we like. But what is more important is we should see and wait if it is a genuine broker :)
Chosing good broker also important for trader and tis is really important actually because no anyne trader they want to faced with scam broker, many trader said regulated broker is more secure

Back