Tradorax - been scammed help required

Jonny Zee

Recruit
Hi all :)
I would greatly appreciate your support/advise to withdraw my money/deposit
from my trading account with Tradorax broker, due to being lied/scammed by Marcus Davis Senior Account Manager.

Background info:-
I opened a trading account with Tradorax on 24 September 2014.
I received phone call from Marcus Davis on 25.09.14 Senior account manager that he could make me £25,000 per month, he had two spaces left needed me to deposit £5000 otherwise someone else would take up the offer. I was very excited and i asked him what was the catch he told me there was no catch, if i made money then he also made money.
I deposited £1000 on 25.09.14 and Marcus phoned me on 26.09.14 told me to deposit 4000 as he was able to give me a 100% bonus and that i would miss out on the bonus and being on his list to make £25000 per month. I deposited another £4000 into my trading account on 26.09.14

On 30.09.14 i received phone call from Marcus Davis he told me i needed to deposit another £20,000 otherwise he was not willing to help me to trade my account and make £25,000 per month. I was very disappointed i told him i did not have the money he told me he could not help me until i had deposited more money. As he would not be able to make money on my trading account.

A week later, i had an unexpected circumstances and wanted to withdraw my deposit. I was shocked to find out that i had to wager bonus x 30 to withdraw my funds/deposit. I was very disappointed and informed Marcus Davis that i did not accept the bonus and wanted to withdraw my deposit and he did not explain to me that i had to wager the bonus x 30 to withdraw my funds.

Marcus Davis has ignored my requests and so has Tradorax compliance Team for me to withdraw my deposit (proof of emails). I have informed them several times that i did not accept the bonus as i was not informed i had to wager this x 30. Tradorax Compliance Team and Marcus Davis continue to inform me that i have traded the bonus when this is inaccurate and I have told them this several times, but they have continued to ignore my request in able to withdraw my deposit.

I can confirm i have not traded the bonus of £5000 from Tradorax. My own trading account deposit is £5129 and I only want to withdraw this not the bonus. I had even sent them a screen shot of my trading account showing them this but they have ignored this.

Marcus Davis continues to phone me telling me he would support me to place profitable trades and help me to become profitable in trading. I told him today i do not trust him and do not accept the bonus and want to withdraw my deposit, he told me i could not withdraw my deposit as i need to wager the bonus.

I am so disappointed with the response from Marcus Davis and Tradorax, i do not want anyone else to be scammed by this company or by Marcus Davis, please everyone be aware of the tactics this company uses to encourage clients to deposit larger amounts of money into their trading account. Advise and support would be appreciated to enable me to withdraw my deposit from my trading account from Tradorax thank you.

Hi all :)
I would greatly appreciate your support/advise to withdraw my money/deposit
from my trading account with Tradorax broker, due to being lied/scammed by Marcus Davis Senior Account Manager.

Background info:-
I opened a trading account with Tradorax on 24 September 2014.
I received phone call from Marcus Davis on 25.09.14 Senior account manager that he could make me £25,000 per month, he had two spaces left needed me to deposit £5000 otherwise someone else would take up the offer. I was very excited and i asked him what was the catch he told me there was no catch, if i made money then he also made money.
I deposited £1000 on 25.09.14 and Marcus phoned me on 26.09.14 told me to deposit 4000 as he was able to give me a 100% bonus and that i would miss out on the bonus and being on his list to make £25000 per month. I deposited another £4000 into my trading account on 26.09.14

On 30.09.14 i received phone call from Marcus Davis he told me i needed to deposit another £20,000 otherwise he was not willing to help me to trade my account and make £25,000 per month. I was very disappointed i told him i did not have the money he told me he could not help me until i had deposited more money. As he would not be able to make money on my trading account.

A week later, i had an unexpected circumstances and wanted to withdraw my deposit. I was shocked to find out that i had to wager bonus x 30 to withdraw my funds/deposit. I was very disappointed and informed Marcus Davis that i did not accept the bonus and wanted to withdraw my deposit and he did not explain to me that i had to wager the bonus x 30 to withdraw my funds.

Marcus Davis has ignored my requests and so has Tradorax compliance Team for me to withdraw my deposit (proof of emails). I have informed them several times that i did not accept the bonus as i was not informed i had to wager this x 30. Tradorax Compliance Team and Marcus Davis continue to inform me that i have traded the bonus when this is inaccurate and I have told them this several times, but they have continued to ignore my request in able to withdraw my deposit.

I can confirm i have not traded the bonus of £5000 from Tradorax. My own trading account deposit is £5129 and I only want to withdraw this not the bonus. I had even sent them a screen shot of my trading account showing them this but they have ignored this.

Marcus Davis continues to phone me telling me he would support me to place profitable trades and help me to become profitable in trading. I told him today i do not trust him and do not accept the bonus and want to withdraw my deposit, he told me i could not withdraw my deposit as i need to wager the bonus.

I am so disappointed with the response from Marcus Davis and Tradorax, i do not want anyone else to be scammed by this company or by Marcus Davis, please everyone be aware of the tactics this company uses to encourage clients to deposit larger amounts of money into their trading account. Advise and support would be appreciated to enable me to withdraw my deposit from my trading account from Tradorax thank you.

Since they are not regulated, nor they have a real address, and in addition to that, you agreed to the bonus terms, there's really nothing you can do other than letting them know of this thread. By the way, not to be harsh of anything, but I do have a question. Did you ever wonder why would a person produce for you £25,000 per month? Why wouldn't he produce it for himself? I'm sure his salary is not £25,000 per month... don't you think? Dude, whenever you feel it's too good to be true, trust your feeling. IT IS.

Hi I have made deposits to Tardorax using a credit card, they offered me 1 risk trade and it went completely wrong. Now they tell me that I need to complete the bonus wagering and cannot withdraw my funds..can some one please help as these guys are not returning the money back. Should i file a fruad claim with the credit card company dis-owning the transaction.

I have exactly the same problem with Tradorax. I also want to close my account with them and withdraw my money. But both times they canceled my withdraw request for no reason.
Marcus Davis dont come back to me by e-mail. I emailed him again today. Hope i will hear from him.

Hi I have made deposits to Tardorax using a credit card, they offered me 1 risk trade and it went completely wrong. Now they tell me that I need to complete the bonus wagering and cannot withdraw my funds..can some one please help as these guys are not returning the money back. Should i file a fruad claim with the credit card company dis-owning the transaction.

Dear Mr. Clarence1977,
We certainly understand your frustration following unsuccessful trading and that is why we offered you risk-free trades so you could attempt to recover your losses. However, you refused and the TOTAL balance amount in your account was sent back to you. Despite this, you continue to post slanderous accusations....
Furthermore, you made several deposits since you signed up with us in February 2015 and you have been trading actively on your own. In this time, you have made more than 460 trades..... Over and above that, we have been notified that your credit card (that you used to fund your account), has been flagged for fraud activity (on your behalf) in the past with other companies. One can only guess as to what your motives are.
Binary Option trading is highly speculative and carries with it a certain risk of losing. Therefore it may not be suitable for everybody. A client may lose part or all of the invested capital, so you should not speculate with funds you cannot afford to lose.
We offer our customers various tools to assist their trading experience like signals, bonuses, risk-free trades, etc. The trading signals are based on fundamental analysis, however they do not offer 100% accuracy rate. It is clearly stated that the trading signals are a recommendation for buying or selling a certain underlined assets. As such, using the signals is solely the investor’s decision, and only they can judge if it is suitable for their trading habits.

Best regards,
tradorax support department

Back