Tradorax - been scammed help required

Tradorax is a real scam broker. Those of us here in the US have no really great options when it comes to binary options. I have traded long enough to know that you NEVER take a bonus and you NEVER agree to allow them to trade for you or they can tie up your funds for a LOOOONNNNGGG time. Additionally I reviewed their TOS line-by-line to look for 'GOTCHA' clauses. I even spent several days talking with the rep assigned to me about their processes involving trading robots. So..., I wanted to try out the Copy Buffett software & Tradorax was the only broker assigned to me so I funded the minimum $350 into an account. The software 'seems' to actually work on some level but Tradorax makes it impossible to get your money. Having nearly tripled my account I decided to try to w/d my initial deposit. After making the request I noticed that I couldn't log in the next day. They had changed my PW and set up 2 LONG - TERM trades on my account in the amount of my request. WHAAAAA!? That is incredibly ridiculous! So 2 months later when those 2 trades expired (1 ITM & the other OTM), I put in another request and waited for a couple of weeks only to watch it be cancelled by them. You can NEVER reach them by phone. Seriously, I have sat on hold for over an hour (multiple times) with never getting a live person on the phone. When you reach "Julie" at their on-line support desk she's all too happy to inform you that she will forward your request over to finance dept...who of course will never return your call or email. The only person(s) I have ever spoken to from their company has been my ever-changing 'broker' who only called to see if they could get me to deposit more funds into my account and then let them trade it for me. As of this message I have put in another w/d request of $600 and they have actually given me my $350 back. Only after (once again) changing my password and doing several long-term trades with the rest of account balance. What a joke and a total SCAM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE avoid this 'broker' At this point I am convinced that they only operate as a new style of HYIP. They collect new money from new traders on the front end to try and payout older traders on the backend. Apparently they have swindled enough funds from newer traders now to be able to at least give me back my initial deposit. How infuriating. Today I will be calling my credit card company (Capitol One) to try and get Tradorax black-listed so no other 'suckers' (like me) get taken by these scam artists. Please avoid TRADORAX!!!!

Tradorax is a real scam broker. Those of us here in the US have no really great options when it comes to binary options. I have traded long enough to know that you NEVER take a bonus and you NEVER agree to allow them to trade for you or they can tie up your funds for a LOOOONNNNGGG time. Additionally I reviewed their TOS line-by-line to look for 'GOTCHA' clauses. I even spent several days talking with the rep assigned to me about their processes involving trading robots. So..., I wanted to try out the Copy Buffett software & Tradorax was the only broker assigned to me so I funded the minimum $350 into an account. The software 'seems' to actually work on some level but Tradorax makes it impossible to get your money. Having nearly tripled my account I decided to try to w/d my initial deposit. After making the request I noticed that I couldn't log in the next day. They had changed my PW and set up 2 LONG - TERM trades on my account in the amount of my request. WHAAAAA!? That is incredibly ridiculous! So 2 months later when those 2 trades expired (1 ITM & the other OTM), I put in another request and waited for a couple of weeks only to watch it be cancelled by them. You can NEVER reach them by phone. Seriously, I have sat on hold for over an hour (multiple times) with never getting a live person on the phone. When you reach "Julie" at their on-line support desk she's all too happy to inform you that she will forward your request over to finance dept...who of course will never return your call or email. The only person(s) I have ever spoken to from their company has been my ever-changing 'broker' who only called to see if they could get me to deposit more funds into my account and then let them trade it for me. As of this message I have put in another w/d request of $600 and they have actually given me my $350 back. Only after (once again) changing my password and doing several long-term trades with the rest of account balance. What a joke and a total SCAM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE avoid this 'broker' At this point I am convinced that they only operate as a new style of HYIP. They collect new money from new traders on the front end to try and payout older traders on the backend. Apparently they have swindled enough funds from newer traders now to be able to at least give me back my initial deposit. How infuriating. Today I will be calling my credit card company (Capitol One) to try and get Tradorax black-listed so no other 'suckers' (like me) get taken by these scam artists. Please avoid TRADORAX!!!!

It will be good if you can open your own thread the get more suggestion from the members about how to get your funds back. To do so go to scam folder here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ and click on create new thread.

Back