TRADORAX Problem

Hi,JG2835
thanks so much for the advise, much appreciated i will be speaking to them this evening. I feel blessed to be interacting with such caring people. happy weekend!!1

Hi,JG2835
thanks so much for the advise, much appreciated i will be speaking to them this evening. I feel blessed to be interacting with such caring people. happy weekend!!1
Thank you very much, you make it a great day also.
Like you, I am glad the FPA is here for us all.

thanks so much for the reply i have sent them the link and hoping they will get back to us. lovely day further

hi,
i have sent the link to them on the 17th November and I got the notification that they did read my message but
none of them have done anything. they have also done 2 long term trades. the one trade expires on the 30/11/2016 and it was for $5000.00 and the other one expires on the 31/03/2017, it was for $5500.00

Thanking you kindly

hi,
i have sent the link to them on the 17th November and I got the notification that they did read my message but
none of them have done anything. they have also done 2 long term trades. the one trade expires on the 30/11/2016 and it was for $5000.00 and the other one expires on the 31/03/2017, it was for $5500.00

Thanking you kindly
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, She will help you to get your money back.

i have contacted her a few weeks ago and i was contacted by one of her admin, she told me that they only recover funds from $5000 upwards. my initial investment was $2250, but through trades it has accumulated to the two amounts that are now in long term trades
thanking you kindly
luvly day

If you deposited by credit card, you still can try a DIY chargeback. Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask for the fraud or disputes department. Explain exactly how Tradorax is treating you.

If you encounter an employee at the bank who thinks unauthorized charges are the only form of credit card fraud which can be charged back, ask to speak to that person's supervisor.

If you deposited by credit card, you still can try a DIY chargeback. Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask for the fraud or disputes department. Explain exactly how Tradorax is treating you.

If you encounter an employee at the bank who thinks unauthorized charges are the only form of credit card fraud which can be charged back, ask to speak to that person's supervisor.

hi, thanks for the info much appreciated. i went to the bank and the manager told me that it the records are listed as a purchase that i did and therefore they do not reverse a purchase charge and besides it was done via my Visa cheque card and not a credit card. i will try and write an email to their head office and take it from there.

i hope you have a wonderful day and do keep on providing the good advises that you are giving to us.

regards
Mamello

hi, thanks for the info much appreciated. i went to the bank and the manager told me that it the records are listed as a purchase that i did and therefore they do not reverse a purchase charge and besides it was done via my Visa cheque card and not a credit card. i will try and write an email to their head office and take it from there.

i hope you have a wonderful day and do keep on providing the good advises that you are giving to us.

regards
Mamello

Tell them that you are victim of fraud and you have all the evidence, Also tell them that DO NOT give green light to any transaction that done from your card until you give them confirmation on Call.

thanks so much for the reply i have sent them the link and hoping they will get back to us. lovely day further

Good morning Moderator
hope i find you well, i just need to know where to from here, since Tradorax is found guilty. is there anything else that i need to do to get my money refunded back to me? I really need your help and advise. I am sorry if i sound too desparate but in actual fact i am. please help!

regards
Mamello

Back