UFX - 100.000 EURO Penalty from CySEC

If Cyprus starts requiring registered brokers to have a significant presence in the country, this is good news in the long run. It will make it harder for a broker to take all the money and disappear.

UFXMarkets are nothing but Israeli organised crime. They use English or Arabic or what ever name other than their real name to ensure you can never find them. None of their offices around the world are manned I'm not even sure where they really are but I do know they are not in any of the offices they claim to be calling from because they are ALL 'serviced offices' just with a receptionist and a post box.

I pity people (like me and you) who have lost so much from these leaches. If its any conciliation I lost over $185K with these crooks. It is nothing but a very elaborate and well organised crime company that is essentially unregulated. There parent bank is regulated in Cypress (which is a low tax jurisdiction) and no real government control. So they are smart enough to pay taxes. Cypress Government and Cysec aren't interested in my $185k let alone anything under that.

I challenge anyone to come forward and prove me wrong. I would love to hear from anyone with a positive end-to-end experience with these scam artists. Check out the other threads here relating to these sharlitons.

Believe me I've gone through all the legal and formal channels and no one from the CySec commission or form UFX Markets has ever bothered to even acknowledge my complaint let alone do anything about it.. as for the 'complaints' department at UFX Markets? ..well its one woman band and she is only there to stop these posts where she can.

I even hired a fraud detective from the States and she couldn't get anywhere either.. you money is gone gone gone.. post tons of posts, register on WOT and get their site banned on there (WOT-Web Of Trust. It flags the site as a scam before a user enters. http://www.wot.com

If you have anything left do what ever you can to get it back and then if there's anything left, do research and more research and find a good broker.. We have excellent ones here in Australia which are globally recognized and regulated by all major regulatory commissions. Try Halifax here in Sydney.

Back