• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Markets Scam!!

I am having an issue with a company
WTF their means by legal actions ?

First of all they are in fault and they are telling you that they going to take legal actions ?

tell them that refund your money or you will post this complaint to every single forums and everywhere you can.

It is amazing that they even mention about protecting their company's reputation. The number of threads in FPA and trader's court can speak for its reputation. I was asked to accept the settlement immediately to avoid legal acceleration.

My questions were selectively answered. The following questions were unanswered:

1. Explanation about the Hebrew time stamp
2. Explain the conditions for trading bonus
3. Elaborate the Cysec settlement they had for violation
4. Where is the company legally incorporated - UK, Cyprus, Belize or Israel

Oh the only reply is that he is not threatening me in any way and his offer stands firm. Guess this maybe the last I'd hear from him with him ending that he has nothing to add to his previous email.

Anyone can give an answer to the above unanswered questions?

I'd also like to conduct a poll if I should accept the US10k trading bonus.

It is amazing that they even mention about protecting their company's reputation. The number of threads in FPA and trader's court can speak for its reputation. I was asked to accept the settlement immediately to avoid legal acceleration.

My questions were selectively answered. The following questions were unanswered:

1. Explanation about the Hebrew time stamp
2. Explain the conditions for trading bonus
3. Elaborate the Cysec settlement they had for violation
4. Where is the company legally incorporated - UK, Cyprus, Belize or Israel

Oh the only reply is that he is not threatening me in any way and his offer stands firm. Guess this maybe the last I'd hear from him with him ending that he has nothing to add to his previous email.

Anyone can give an answer to the above unanswered questions?

I'd also like to conduct a poll if I should accept the US10k trading bonus.

Dear FPA Team,

I have problem with this company as well and my thread in the below link

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...p-www-ufxmarkets-com.html?highlight=bmosallam

really team we need to get our money back from this company becuse the below reply i am geeting from them

To: bmosallam@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Complaint with UFXMarkets
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:23:02 +0000

Hi

Thank you for your email, my offer is off the table. You will not get anything back.

Kind regards

File complaints with the regulators in Cyprus and Belize. If enough valid complaints come in, eventually they'll get kicked out of one or both countries.

File complaints with the regulators in Cyprus and Belize. If enough valid complaints come in, eventually they'll get kicked out of one or both countries.

would you please share with us address if you have i send complain already to Cyprus i have same brother Joseph .

Interesting reads:

Foreign exchange fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In one incident, a client sued the firm X, alleging that it paid brokers bonuses when clients lost money and fined brokers when clients made a profit. An Israeli television report quoted an X broker saying, "I had this evil grin on my face one day, when a client lost $35,000 in a quarter of an hour. A guy gets wiped out – I get my commission. A guy comes up a winner and turns a profit – I pay.

Hello Salim Raheem

WTF their means by legal actions ?

First of all they are in fault and they are telling you that they going to take legal actions ?

tell them that refund your money or you will post this complaint to every single forums and everywhere you can.

Most brokers will hide behind faceless employees (support officers etc) and issue warning of legal action, in the hope the victim is drawn into the false sense of fear and drops their actions against the "said" company, notice how many victims on this forum alone have been sued for mostly reporting the truth or false allegations against any "said" broker. NONE ;)

Good luck
Liz

Back