• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Markets Scam!!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Salim Raheem

Most brokers will hide behind faceless employees (support officers etc) and issue warning of legal action, in the hope the victim is drawn into the false sense of fear and drops their actions against the "said" company, notice how many victims on this forum alone have been sued for mostly reporting the truth or false allegations against any "said" broker. NONE ;)

Good luck
Liz

Indeed, that`s why I wrote WTF. lets see if we get any update from victim.

Indeed, that`s why I wrote WTF. lets see if we get any update from victim.

I have no further updates from them. In his last email on 29 Oct, John replied that he has nothing to add and refused to clarify on several points that I pointed out (ie. Hebrew time stamp etc). Alot to hide I guess.

I suppose the US10k trading bonus is still 'on the table'. So now the case is hanging. I'm hoping Cysec and IFSC will take action soon. They have no regards for anyone except themselves.

I wonder where the will sue from - Israel, Cyprus, UK or Belize??

I will update this thread when I have anything new to update.

FPA members, feel free to comment/ advise and I will respond.

I have no further updates from them. In his last email on 29 Oct, John replied that he has nothing to add and refused to clarify on several points that I pointed out (ie. Hebrew time stamp etc). Alot to hide I guess.

I suppose the US10k trading bonus is still 'on the table'. So now the case is hanging. I'm hoping Cysec and IFSC will take action soon. They have no regards for anyone except themselves.

I wonder where the will sue from - Israel, Cyprus, UK or Belize??

I will update this thread when I have anything new to update.

FPA members, feel free to comment/ advise and I will respond.

Very bad news brothers .... When I add one post in Twitter I receve message from my Frind that he scammed by this company as well with very big amount more than 30K $ and his account manger name Omar and now he escalated this case to The big company's in order to get his money back and he toled me that he tried a lot of time to take some amounts before this problem happen but his account manger not allowed him to do that ..... This very dangers team we have to make a strong report to the main regulators again and again in order to investaget this ASAP .

Hello Joseph Lim & bmosallam

The only way to hurt these guys, is to publish your cases in every "review" site and social network, were possible.

Sites like facebook is brilliant to get your message across to others, become friends with as many people connected to this broker as possible (clients, IB's etc) and share you own horror stories with them.

Hopefully with enough pressure put on the broker, they (UFX Markets) will see common sense and get rid of people like their CCOfficer.

My information goes out to a wide range of traders, but you's have the power to target this one solely. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Joseph Lim & bmosallam

The only way to hurt these guys, is to publish your cases in every "review" site and social network, were possible.

Sites like facebook is brilliant to get your message across to others, become friends with as many people connected to this broker as possible (clients, IB's etc) and share you own horror stories with them.

Hopefully with enough pressure put on the broker, they (UFX Markets) will see common sense and get rid of people like their CCOfficer.

My information goes out to a wide range of traders, but you's have the power to target this one solely. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Dear FPA Team,

This what i am doing in all social Media i add my case in the following (what's up,Twitter,Facebook,Instegram,flicker,all groups of Yahoo,to all my friends in all counters )

and believe me i receive a lot of complain against this people and i received a lot of question asking about my case and others and i share this thread with all and this one from my first daily activity to share this with all in order to take care Especially in ARABIC country, we have also to escalated as much as we can.

Thanks

Dear FPA Team,

This what i am doing in all social Media i add my case in the following (what's up,Twitter,Facebook,Instegram,flicker,all groups of Yahoo,to all my friends in all counters )

and believe me i receive a lot of complain against this people and i received a lot of question asking about my case and others and i share this thread with all and this one from my first daily activity to share this with all in order to take care Especially in ARABIC country, we have also to escalated as much as we can.

Thanks

FPA Team,

new case i found yesterday and this person he assign Lawyer in order to get his money back but i told him no way to get anything back as per my experience also as per the cases on the internet and he make big profit but his account manager Omar Alhajj convince them not to withdraw funds and continue to invest till he lost every thing ... big scam i am doing my best to escalated to high level and post all cases on the internet i need from you team to post this thread in all groups and social media as well .

Thanks

FPA Team,

new case i found yesterday and this person he assign Lawyer in order to get his money back but i told him no way to get anything back as per my experience also as per the cases on the internet and he make big profit but his account manager Omar Alhajj convince them not to withdraw funds and continue to invest till he lost every thing ... big scam i am doing my best to escalated to high level and post all cases on the internet i need from you team to post this thread in all groups and social media as well .

Thanks

Hi bro, suggest that you get your friends/contacts who are also victims of the scam to open their own thread and share their experience regardless of the amount.

Good to let others know their dirty tricks.

Hi bro, suggest that you get your friends/contacts who are also victims of the scam to open their own thread and share their experience regardless of the amount.

Good to let others know their dirty tricks.

sure bro, even i share my thread and your thread as well with all of my friends and i inform him the way in order to open the case on FPA site and very soon you will find a lot but the main problem some of them Arabic people and they don't know writing English but i am helping them .

I would like to inform you that i found a very nice way to inform everyone about this company and the people working on UFX especially (Ali and Nabeel).
I design a very big leaflet and i distributed to more than 100 new persons and i can see some of them they put that leaflet on the internet in all web sites and i add one mobile number so even i received calls about this issue ... my suggestion to inform all people to do same this will be very nice to let people take care from this scammed company.

I would like to inform you that i found a very nice way to inform everyone about this company and the people working on UFX especially (Ali and Nabeel).
I design a very big leaflet and i distributed to more than 100 new persons and i can see some of them they put that leaflet on the internet in all web sites and i add one mobile number so even i received calls about this issue ... my suggestion to inform all people to do same this will be very nice to let people take care from this scammed company.

Back