• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX Markets Scam!!

I am having an issue with a company
Send this FB page to all emails you have in UFX

Also, spread this FB page through every social media/ forum

You are doing a good job

i am doing that already and more than 7,680 clients and friends are seeing my posts daily and i am discussing this issue with VIP persons through video conference .

i am doing that already and more than 7,680 clients and friends are seeing my posts daily and i am discussing this issue with VIP persons through video conference .

Stop UFX cheat FB published on their own FB. Before it gets deleted away, here it is.
image.jpg

we are going to create Skype account now in order to explain to the clients over the internet about the risk to trade with this company.

Great job. Anyone knows if they have reach their claws to Hong Kong Or China? If yes, I would like to also expose this to them in Chinese.

Great job. Anyone knows if they have reach their claws to Hong Kong Or China? If yes, I would like to also expose this to them in Chinese.

good idea we have also to let all the world to know about this company ... last weekend i was taking with big groups more than 150 person about this company from more than six country and they promise to share the internet posts and this thread in all social media now more than 7K informed about UFX good news.

good idea we have also to let all the world to know about this company ... last weekend i was taking with big groups more than 150 person about this company from more than six country and they promise to share the internet posts and this thread in all social media now more than 7K informed about UFX good news.

Great job. If you need any info from me, let me know.

They should act like real man and not some cowards hiding in the shadows who appear once to throw a message then go into hiding again. Shame on you. Get a real job that your family and children will be proud of.

I'm sure they've got their claws in all sorts of places, so multi-language exposure is a good idea.

Back