UFX Markets

Please Contact Me

Hallo friends

I m new to trading and to this forum.

I opend a account whit 5000 us dollars in UFX
I got 600 dollars in bonus. They told me that I should sign and send it back i did it.
I the beginng they opend big trads whit first 1000 lost then 500 lost
and they i tried some trand my self and now just 3500 dollars left in acount.

I told them I would like to whithdraw my money. Now they say that I have to trade for 6 000 000 milj point of trade before i can take my money. I this case I will loose everything. They did not tell me this in beginning.

Please help me ..

Dear sir

My name is Alex Reynolds and I serve as a Client Complaints Officer with UFXMarkets. Please contact me at ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com and I will try to solve your problem (I will not be able to assist you based upon the details you identified yourself with in the forum).

Kind regards

Alex Reynolds

Client Complaints Officer

UFXMarkets

Hi!

So sorry to hear about you've been scammed too. It seems like we are a lot in the same case. I really think we should find a way, together to fight against them and get back our money. Would you help me to contact all the other victim of UFx markets and bring them to court? I am sure that it may interest a lot of people!

Please let me know...

Hallo friends

I m new to trading and to this forum.

I opend a account whit 5000 us dollars in UFX
I got 600 dollars in bonus. They told me that I should sign and send it back i did it.
I the beginng they opend big trads whit first 1000 lost then 500 lost
and they i tried some trand my self and now just 3500 dollars left in acount.

I told them I would like to whithdraw my money. Now they say that I have to trade for 6 000 000 milj point of trade before i can take my money. I this case I will loose everything. They did not tell me this in beginning.

Please help me ..

This is a common trick played on new investors. Never accept the bonus they may offer since in many instances it will simply mean you have to trade ridiculous numbers in order to withdraw any money at all. Drop an e-mail to legal_representative@yahoo.co.uk for easy to follow steps in order to get your money back.

Back