UFXmarkets.com is a scam. Be alert

JeffreyNg

Recruit
1. I register ufxmarkets for the first time. 2 days later there was a call from their staff. Asking me i have any trading experiences.
2. I deposited $ 500 and incurred a loss of $400. I agree these were entirely my mistake but read through.
3. I was introduced to a broker aka Shane Arquette. He told me to deposit 6k USD to stabalize my account but i insisted. I deposited 500 usd instead. He gave me a small amount of profit 90 usd
4. A few days later i traded and incur some loses about 200++ usd. He called me to deposit more to stabilize my account. He was constantly giving some pressure on me.I did so with only 800 USD. I asked him should i close the trades? He said is fine. Just leave it open. Later the loss escalated to 500 USD and he gave me some trades one of them profited 50 usd and crude oil which made me incur another lost of 250. I smell something fishy when he called me to trade in large amount. Which my account could be easily wiped off.
5. I couldn't take it anymore and i search through ufxmarkets review. I saw how they scam people by making them lose and deposit more. I quickly close all my trades with the total loss of 800 usd ++.
6. I requested for a withdrawal but need permission of account manager. WTF? Its my money!
7. I sent an email to them regarding my withdrawal but no reply.

Actually im not losing as much as other people. But i felt some loses was made by me. I felt that their leverage is too high and many trades is too risky. For example he called me to buy 500 barrels of oil. -50 pips. $400 was gone in my account. While my deposit was just $1800. Any i have some losing trades was solely open by me. I understand. I google was UFX a scam because they keep calling me to deposit more and more. So i found it. Indeed crude oil actually earning if i left the trades by now open. But i felt too uncomfortable. So i closed it early and lost $250 and decided to withdraw the money after i read so many bad review by FPA. I deposited by debit and its no way to cancel the transaction. Sad to say that.

UFX has been name a FX scam company, because of selling tactics long time ago as I remeber so its important to check reviews before putting money with any fx/binary company.

"Hi! My name is Timmy the live chat guy. Thank you for waiting for 3 hours. I see that your account can qualify for our super-duper-ultra triple-platinum VIP status if you deposit a little more. What is your credit card number."

Don't forget to file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Did you deposit by credit card?

Back